No announcement yet.

Storm Cleanup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a long time lurker but feel like I know all the regulars here. I've also helped a few here buying cars, but i'm off tomorrow and willing to help anyone here. Just text 2146095605. I don't have many tools but have a Tahoe that can pull a trailer.. Or drive wherever.

Ryan
    92 gt vert, 347, supercharged.

Comment

Out of town today until Saturday, but I can loan some help as well on Sunday if needed. Pickup, 12' enclosed trailer, chain saw and other misc things. No generator though.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

wish i was closer or i'd help out! we've got some good folks here

Comment

Any members who have damge in the East Dallas area Text me 214-779-7278, I have chainsaw & truck with 8ft bed & bringing a 18ft trailer & will help clean up free of charge
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I'll be available this weekend around south Arlington or Kennedale.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If anybody needs a place to stay my wife has a few motel 6 vouchers, And i can offer any construction/ plumbing or just help board stuff up
              469-363-8110
              first class white trash

Comment

I am betting that most people that need help don't have electricity yet at this point, to be able to post up.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  I am betting that most people that need help don't have electricity yet at this point, to be able to post up.
                  Yeah, especially since no one uses cell phones these days.

Comment

Well, then people should clearly stop posting offers to help.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Because none of those affected have friends or family that could be seeing the offers...
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        I didn't say that, I'm just guessing that it'll be a few days before some have access again, thus the lack of requests at this point.

Comment

I didn't say that, I'm just guessing that it'll be a few days before some have access again, thus the lack of requests at this point.
                          I've already received a few requests. Just because they aren't asking for help publicly doesn't mean anything. Some people are just more private than others.

Comment

I can help too. I'm much less effective than the guys with F250's but I can swing a hammer and pick heavy stuff up. Slammed S10's arent too effective but still useful.
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                            X