Storm Cleanup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm Cleanup

If anyone needs help with storm cleanup at your home, office, church, etc, please send me a PM. I may not have as much to offer as some of the professional companies that are out there, but I've got a pickup truck, a chainsaw, lots of tools, a willingness to help others, and best of all my services are free.

Anyone else willing to offer help feel free to post up so we can get these folks some much need help during their time of need.

Ruffdaddy should be in pretty soon to offer his help.

At least that would seem to be the case based on his post in the other storm thread.

And I can help out for about half the day tomorrow in the Rockwall, Forney, Fate, Royse City areas. Am putting off a job I had scheduled to do so. Number is in my sig.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

PM me if you need help as well in the Irving/Coppell/Lewisville area. I've got a pickup, tools, etc and I don't mind helping anyone that needs it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
        If anyone needs help with storm cleanup at your home, office, church, etc, please send me a PM. I may not have as much to offer as some of the professional companies that are out there, but I've got a pickup truck, a chainsaw, lots of tools, a willingness to help others, and best of all my services are free.

Anyone else willing to offer help feel free to post up so we can get these folks some much need help during their time of need.
        Sent you a PM

Comment

Wish I was in town to help the forum members that need it. We will be back in town on Monday if any members are needing help. No charge, just some extra hands to help clean up! Also if there is any members that got house damage and need some furniture I have some that I would donate for the cause.

Comment

I'm not going to lie... if my shit got fucked up I'd be wanting a new roof ASAP ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
              I'm not going to lie... if my shit got fucked up I'd be wanting a new roof ASAP ROFL.
              +1 also, I would much rather have someone that I know is local and at least semi-legit

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                PM me if you need help as well in the Irving/Coppell/Lewisville area. I've got a pickup, tools, etc and I don't mind helping anyone that needs it.
                Same here. I'll be back in Fort Worth in a few hours, I can help out in the South Arlington and Fort Worth area.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by mikec
                  Ruffdaddy wants his roof to stay wide open for as long possible, evidently.
                  free skylight!

Comment

I guess ill throw myself there to help. I have a F250 with an enclosed trailer that I could probably use tomorrow.

Comment

And I've got an F250, trailer, chainsaws, generators, etc. Can also, oddly enough, help to tarp roofs because I have ladders too!
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                        Ya, what's the big deal?

Comment

If any of you get requests for help and need some assistance I'll volunteer myself, 2 mid sized chainsaws, and a polesaw to help clear debris...also have a 6000watt generator.

Comment

From other storm thread:

If any of you guys decide to come out to Forney this weekend or after 6 during the week, hit me up if you need something while you're here. I won't be home during the day on the weekdays so I can't be of much good then.

Comment

I can help out around the west side...Denton, Fort Worth, and don't mind coming into Arlington area either. Have a truck, trailer, lot of tools, etc. I can also take off of work...have plenty of saved vacation time I wouldn't mind burning for a good cause like this.
                              70' Chevelle RagTop
                              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                              X