Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Just lay in it. Hole filled.
    har har har coming from a guy with purple hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Looks like Jeremy caught up with Chris finally...
      I lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Looks like Jeremy caught up with Chris finally...
        Thas some funny shit right there.......but Jeremy wouldn't give him the satisfaction of dirt. He'd be on here asking for manure.
        No longer in the parts industry !!

Comment

So you gonna just fill or fill and compact the dirt. Make sure to compact the dirt good if it will be driving or walk on, so to prevent it from settling on its own. So that mean you'll need some extra dirt.

Comment

Depending on the use, don't get common fill. I needed some dirt back in 96 and didn't know the difference. I needed some for my yard and got 2 small dumPs of common fill. It took me hours picking rocks, concrete pieces, etc out of it.

Comment

I have a neighbor who has at least 2 dump truck loads in Mansfield. It's free and rather easily accessible. Bring a truck and your shovel, they won't help but they desperately need it gone. PM me for the phone # and address.

Note: It's pretty clean as it was removed for a pool from yet another neighbor's house.
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
              X