X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    Your poor GTO... That sucks man.
    Originally posted by STROKD View Post
    That's horrible! Hope ur house faired better that that.

On a positive note, wanna buy a hailproof Vette?
    Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
    Sorry to see your GTO in that shape.

Looking at the damage pics, it is amazing that there were not many fatalities.
    Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
    Be sure to hit up Dent Guru...he's good at what he does and can usually save at least your deduct.

EDIT - Also very sorry about your car man.
    Thanks all. And appreciate the tip on Dent Guru. The adjuster will see the car next Tuesday. We'll see how it goes.

Really makes you appreciate the scope of yesterdays storm when the first rental car company you call says we have absolutely nothing available.

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
    Is your back window taped up? Do you have a black 99-04 convertible as well?
    Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
      Thanks all. And appreciate the tip on Dent Guru. The adjuster will see the car next Tuesday. We'll see how it goes.

Really makes you appreciate the scope of yesterdays storm when the first rental car company you call says we have absolutely nothing available.

Yes.
      I've done PDR before, and I really doubt those dents would come out very well, some of those on the pillars and hard bends are impressively deep. The metal looks stretched on many.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        I've done PDR before, and I really doubt those dents would come out very well, some of those on the pillars and hard bends are impressively deep. The metal looks stretched on many.
        I hate to say it but I bet it's totalled. Like he says alot of those won't come out and unless they replace the panels or Bondo over them it's gonna be totalled.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post

made me laugh
          Greatness, that wasn't a tornado, that was Jesus
          2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
          2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            Yes.

I live 2 streets over

Comment

• ^^^^^ stalker!!!!!
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                ^^^^^ stalker!!!!!
                I see GTO with busted window in neighborhood, I see GTO in picture thread. Is it stalking because I can put 2 and 2 together? Or because I was looking through these

Comment

• Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                  I see GTO with busted window in neighborhood, I see GTO in picture thread. Is it stalking because I can put 2 and 2 together? Or because I was looking through these

Fucker, Dr. Pepper went out my nose.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                    I hate to say it but I bet it's totalled. Like he says alot of those won't come out and unless they replace the panels or Bondo over them it's gonna be totalled.
                    Agreed. I'm just in denial. Put a few coins into that car. However, rather it be the car than the house - like so many others.

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post

I live 2 streets over
                    Cool. You wouldn't happen to be the guy with the greyish S197 and white Ford crew cab? If so, nice car.

Comment

• Map showing the tornados and their tracks

Comment

Working...
                      X