Storm thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm thread

looks like we just need a generic storm thread to report what's going on exactly.

I'm in north arlington, looks pretty gnarly out there. All I can say is the last 3 weeks I've been getting dents out of my jeep and so help me god if that damn thing has been hailed to shit I'm going to burn it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    looks like we just need a generic storm thread to report what's going on exactly.

I'm in north arlington, looks pretty gnarly out there. All I can say is the last 3 weeks I've been getting dents out of my jeep and so help me god if that damn thing has been hailed to shit I'm going to burn it.
    My cars that weren't in the garage got pounded here in Coppell.

Comment

Here on Collins and 20 and it is raining like crazy...

Anyone know if the Lone Star Park area got hit? I have dogs and would really like to know what happened over there.
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
        imminent primal rage.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          Here on Collins and 20 and it is raining like crazy...

Anyone know if the Lone Star Park area got hit? I have dogs and would really like to know what happened over there.
          Yeah I live at Collins/20 pretty much. Any hail there yet?

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
            You know the pics line...

When 380 got hammered last year it was damned impressive to see what it did to the cars there. Literally from the bottoms of the doors to the tops they looked like they had been hit with ice gatlin guns...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Kaufman is pretty much flipping the bird to these storms. It's partly cloudy out here. My sister is on the road in the lancaster area, saying that it's raining and they are diverting traffic off from I-20 at Lancaster road, then they are putting them back on I20 and not letting people exit.

Comment

Tollway and trinity mills on the ground.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Catch phrase of the day-"rain-wrapped tornado".

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                    You know the pics line...

When 380 got hammered last year it was damned impressive to see what it did to the cars there. Literally from the bottoms of the doors to the tops they looked like they had been hit with ice gatlin guns...
                    he has a video up in the other thread that pretty much covered every county in and around the metroplex
                    Slow moving projects
                    1964 C10 350/700r4
                    1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                      he has a video up in the other thread that pretty much covered every county in and around the metroplex
                      Just now saw that. Poor Mustang!
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

sirens been on for 10 minutes in plano 75 spring creek... no rain tho
                        first class white trash

Comment

Yeah I live at Collins/20 pretty much. Any hail there yet?
                          Very brief pea size, nothing like Coppel, just lots of rain. I'm down by South Arlington/Mansfield area.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                            Just now saw that. Poor Mustang!
                            Here's the vid again to keep it in the storm thread:

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                              Very brief pea size, nothing like Coppel, just lots of rain. I'm down by South Arlington/Mansfield area.
                              x2 from Marble to maybe nickel or quarter size hail and only came down briefly.
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                              X