Will This Work for a Turkey Stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will This Work for a Turkey Stand?

Not sure if I built my turkey feeder stand wide enough. Its a 4x4. Should I have gone 5x5?

I know, I know...A little late...

Photobucket

Nobody has one?
    Photobucket

Comment

Not sure if I built my turkey feeder stand wide enough. Its a 4x4. Should I have gone 5x5?

Comment

why not just use a deer feeder set up?

Comment

I don't get it. Why the link to the hunting forum where I proposed the same question?
          Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          why not just use a deer feeder set up?
          I was gonna put it in the pen with the deer feeder. If you have extra corn the turkey may come by more often. Especially when it's where nothing else can get to it.
          Photobucket

Comment

That might work. Raccoons and stuff will get up there, and deer may be able to reach on their back legs. I dig it.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              That might work. Raccoons and stuff will get up there, and deer may be able to reach on their back legs. I dig it.
              Well, to complete it I will put 12/14" flashing all the wat around the top. That way the coons can't climb it
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                Well, to complete it I will put 12/14" flashing all the wat around the top. That way the coons can't climb it
                Solid! Leave some drain holes in the flashing, so it does't fill up with water when it rains.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                X