Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burleson, Joshua peeps...heads up Tornado on the ground.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
    Apparently so. Hey what is a contractor pass? We were told when we went to see family last night we either had to have a contractor pass, or have family in there, to be allowed in. I have never heard of it.

I've not heard of that either, but am not surprised to hear of it now. More than likely you will check in with the local PD or municipality and after showing a business card and ID, they will issue some sort of pass for you. Going to call my local PD now to find out.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
      I've not heard of that either, but am not surprised to hear of it now. More than likely you will check in with the local PD or municipality and after showing a business card and ID, they will issue some sort of pass for you. Going to call my local PD now to find out.
      They let us in, because we had to get her dad to come down and tell them we were ok. It seems dumb.
      2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

If it's true there were no serious injuries or deaths, it's a miracle. Watched the trailers being tossed hundreds of feet in the air. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          If it's true there were no serious injuries or deaths, it's a miracle. Watched the trailers being tossed hundreds of feet in the air. Unbelievable.
          The news said in arlington 7 injuries and no deaths. Most of those homes in the oldfield area have basements. My inlaws have one. We all are very lucky.
          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

They let us in, because we had to get her dad to come down and tell them we were ok. It seems dumb.
            Rockwall isn't requiring any passes.
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Apparently so. Hey what is a contractor pass? We were told when we went to see family last night we either had to have a contractor pass, or have family in there, to be allowed in. I have never heard of it.

I can't keep track of individuals and what happened to who in all these threads any more, but if you need help with clean up I live in Arlington and am free any night this week but Friday.

Comment

Good Lord. Just saw footage of a rooftop completely ripped off a house yet all the clothes in the closet were still in tact and shoes on the top shelf were still in place. Fucking crazy!
                Doesn't DavidZ28/BossHogg live in Forney?

Comment

Yes, he does. A couple others from here do as well.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Unscathed?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      What graduating class?
                      I was 1993, not sure about Aaron.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
                        Might be the straw that broke the camels back.Track has been going down hill fast. My good friend took his car last Friday night . He was one of about 20 cars out there and he said there was mud between water box and starting line.He told the goones working there and they just gave a ok and went on not doing shit he said .
                        doubt it, just took out the fence and the little hut where you pay.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          I can't keep track of individuals and what happened to who in all these threads any more, but if you need help with clean up I live in Arlington and am free any night this week but Friday.
                          Thanks, I really appreciate it. The national guard was doing a lot of clean up in kennedale. My inlaws were spared, But my aunts husband. I guess you could call him my uncle now, anyways his uncle lost everything. Luckly his chevy II survived untouched. MikeC I found out about the contractor pass. It is a 1 day pass, you have to go to the police station and take what ever trucks you plan on taking in. They have to check the licenses plate number, your tax ID number, and any people planning on helping have to show ID's. As far as I know, we will not be allowed in. I tried to check on some friends parents home, and Arlington PD would not let me in.
                          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

For you South Arlington peeps, this is the tornado damage path. Appears to have gone from here, jumped I20, then landed behind Martin.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Christ. Seriously hit within a tenth of a mile from my parents old house and the street I grew up on, which is just off the map. A friend that still lives across the street said that they sustained no damage, but there were a few tree branches down in the neighborhood. We used to street race on Bardin road back in the 90s like crazy.

Comment

I guess I was somewhat lucky from all of this. I had lunch with my dad up in grapevine around 12:20. Left there about 1:00 and went to this cigar bar in euless to relax for rest of the day. Its at 121 and glade. I had a cd on in the car so didn't hear any warnings on the radio. It was raining and dark, but I knew we were going to get some storms today. Got to the bar about 1:15 I want to say and they had it on the tv. I think it was around the arlington area at that time. My first thought was to leave, but I didnt want to get stuck out on the road. So I decided to just stay there and ride it out. Luckly the rotation went east of us and the hail wasn't that bad compared to other places that got hit hard.
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X