Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burleson, Joshua peeps...heads up Tornado on the ground.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drove past texas race way. It had damage. Any word on how bad it was? I saw the ticket booth was gone, the garages on the left as you drive in, are messed up, but I could not see anything else.
    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
      I drove past texas race way. It had damage. Any word on how bad it was? I saw the ticket booth was gone, the garages on the left as you drive in, are messed up, but I could not see anything else.
      Nascar races are less than 2 weeks away. Wonder if they'll get everything repaired in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
        Nascar races are less than 2 weeks away. Wonder if they'll get everything repaired in time.

Texas Raceway in Kennedale, not Texas Motor Speedway in N. Ft Worth. I live down the road and it wasn't bad at all up here.
        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Might be the straw that broke the camels back.Track has been going down hill fast. My good friend took his car last Friday night . He was one of about 20 cars out there and he said there was mud between water box and starting line.He told the goones working there and they just gave a ok and went on not doing shit he said .

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
            Might be the straw that broke the camels back.Track has been going down hill fast. My good friend took his car last Friday night . He was one of about 20 cars out there and he said there was mud between water box and starting line.He told the goones working there and they just gave a ok and went on not doing shit he said .
            Kennedale is a shithole compared to just a few years ago. I would rather go to Redline in Royce City or Northstar in Denton....hell I think I'd choose Cedar Creek over Kennedale.

Comment

HWY171 and 1348 in my back yard.Missed my house and got sum trees 2 doors down and got sum homes that was on the news

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Dude. I went to both Wood and Boles. How the hell did we not know each other? We had to be in the same grade. Class of 95?
                Wow, I thought I knew all the others on here that went to Wood and Boles. Didn't realize Aaron was part of the club... Looks like I'll be driving back from Bluffdale tonight. My parents house is (or was) over off Sublett and Kelly Elliot and I can't get ahold of them or any of the neighbors. Anybody been by the forest grove addition?
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                  Wow, I thought I knew all the others on here that went to Wood and Boles. Didn't realize Aaron was part of the club... Looks like I'll be driving back from Bluffdale tonight. My parents house is (or was) over off Sublett and Kelly Elliot and I can't get ahold of them or any of the neighbors. Anybody been by the forest grove addition?
                  Weird. I went to wood and boles also, parents still live right by boles (off flintridge) but I was class of 2003. Parents were lucky, no damage, hopefully yours as well.

Comment

Originally posted by scrapmetal View Post
                    HWY171 and 1348 in my back yard.Missed my house and got sum trees 2 doors down and got sum homes that was on the news

Wow. My parents live right there on 801 off 3048. He said it came to within about 500 yards of their house. Feeling very lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post

What graduating class?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Damn. That is my old stomping grounds, both where I grew up, and where I sold my house last year. Glad everyone is okay.
                        man you missed it.. ya know we drank to sirens and got blitzkrieg'd through tornado season in north arlington last year?

well this year was no exception!

i live behind martin h.s. off 20 and kelly elliot and shit was CRAY.

Comment

Was the Arlington one worst than Dallas? News stations I watch only show the Dallas one and to me it SOUNDS like the Arlington one was stronger and did more damage. Just hard to know for sure.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
                            It has been bad, compared to lets say 10 years ago. to the best of my since of direction, and talking to a buddy that lives in kennedale on the other side of the field, it dropped right on TRW.
                            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

It has been bad, compared to lets say 10 years ago. to the best of my since of direction, and talking to a buddy that lives in kennedale on the other side of the field, it dropped right on TRW.
                              So even mother nature thinks the track has been going to shit and wanted to do her part in taking it out?

Sweet!
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                                So even mother nature thinks the track has been going to shit and wanted to do her part in taking it out?

Sweet!
                                Apparently so. Hey what is a contractor pass? We were told when we went to see family last night we either had to have a contractor pass, or have family in there, to be allowed in. I have never heard of it.
                                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                                X