Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burleson, Joshua peeps...heads up Tornado on the ground.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    What was your last grade at Boles? I've still got 2 yearbooks from 91 and 92.
    I only went there for a year I think, whatever the first grade there is, I might be in there. I was in the band if that helps at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      I only went there for a year I think, whatever the first grade there is, I might be in there. I was in the band if that helps at all.

Damn it, that is the year I don't have. I opened the one from 1991 and was greeted with a page that had a picture of one of my first girlfriends, complete with big 80s/early 90s hair. Yikes!

Comment

Anyone in Mansfield (Mira Lagos Area)? I'm worried about my house/things...My Father in law is not answering and he lives on Country Club in Mansfield!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          Anyone in Mansfield (Mira Lagos Area)? I'm worried about my house/things...My Father in law is not answering and he lives on Country Club in Mansfield!
          My dad lived just off of Country club on the golf course, but he didn't answer either.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            My dad lived just off of Country club on the golf course, but he didn't answer either.
            They're probably neighbor's my inlaw's back yard is the 9/final hole of the golf course across the street from the country club. No answer still
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Don't be too worried. A lot of people are having a tough time getting through to Arlington right now. Since they built the death star cell reception has been a pita anyways, I can only imagine everyone trying to get ahold of their families and friends to make sure they are okay.

Comment

mansfield it fine. golf course in right around the corner from me

Comment

Thanks guys! Spoke to the in law....he said only got small hail...other than that just some rain! fewwwwwwwwwww....

Comment

I actually got to see my first tornado today. Pretty wild.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                      I actually got to see my first tornado today. Pretty wild.
                      I thought I was going to see my first today too, but no dice!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        They're probably neighbor's my inlaw's back yard is the 9/final hole of the golf course across the street from the country club. No answer still
                        I'm not sure of the hole, but he's just down the street from the club, of the street that has the water hazard right there.

Comment

I did a survey, I was unable to do pics, due to cops everywhere. It appears it tracked NW. It started at Texas Raceway is the starting point, then destroyed automotive alignment. It has been there for 41 years. Total loss. It skipped over a street and major damage, then it appears to have jumped to 287 and did all the damage to the residents on kennedale/Arlington Border. Then it skipped over 20 and hit by martin hs. It the tracked up Green oaks as far as Lake Arlington. Several thousands of homes damaged. My inlaws were told it will be 5 days until they get power back on. Most of S. Arlington, is with out power. I am just glad all of my friends and family are ok. This was very scary.
                          2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                          2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                            I did a survey, I was unable to do pics, due to cops everywhere...

You were scared that they were going to beat you up and taze you, weren't you?

Hell, I would have been! Those bastards will kill you these days if they catch you videoing them!
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                              You were scared that they were going to beat you up and taze you, weren't you?

Hell, I would have been! Those bastards will kill you these days if they catch you videoing them!
                              Very much so.. I trust APD, not MPD
                              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Taken by the alberstons on little rd.

2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                                X