Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This disturbed me when I saw the story this morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This choked me up a bit. I'm sitting here with my 7 month son who is everything to me. I really hope justice is swift and brutal. Rip Jonathan.

Comment

There isn't enough punishment in the world to fit this crime. I would put them in a locked room that's sound proof. Put them in a straight-jacket and play a video and/or sound of the boy saying that he loved them (or something similar if they have it) or pics of him rotation on a huge screen on a 24/7 loop. Don't feed them and see how long it takes them to go insane.

Comment

Glad I'm not the only barbaric entity on this board...

Any more really sadistic ways to die that y'all can come up with?
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
          Glad I'm not the only barbaric entity on this board...

Any more really sadistic ways to die that y'all can come up with?
          That's easy put them in a coffin of nails standing up so it's exactly just touching them with the nails. Then force feed them 24/7 weight gain protein till their own body impales them. There is nothing in this world that could make me do that to my own child or anyone elses.

Comment

That poor kid ate his own feces, I think thats how the parents should die, choke them on their own shit. Makes me sick.

Comment

anybody ever see "Law Abiding Citizen"?

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                There isn't enough punishment in the world to fit this crime. I would put them in a locked room that's sound proof. Put them in a straight-jacket and play a video and/or sound of the boy saying that he loved them (or something similar if they have it) or pics of him rotation on a huge screen on a 24/7 loop. Don't feed them and see how long it takes them to go insane.
                THAT is sadistic!!! Only from a lawyer I would assume . But, by far the best punishment on this thread IMO. Well played gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                  THAT is sadistic!!! Only from a lawyer I would assume . But, by far the best punishment on this thread IMO. Well played gear.
                  I agree - and one would kill the other eventually probably...etc.

Never would happen though.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    TY! I would have no mercy on parents like these troglodytes.

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    I agree - and one would kill the other eventually probably...etc.

Never would happen though.
                    I think I would put them in seperate rooms.

Comment

that is so incredibly sad! i can't believe that someone could do that to a child, esepcially their own child!

Comment

Working...
                      X