Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This disturbed me when I saw the story this morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    Was the kid retarded or something? How come they couldn't deal with a 10 year old becoming "violent". Wasn't he missed from school? Is this story as sick as it seems or is there something not being told?
    The first time I saw a picture of Aaron (the father), I thought there was something off about him. He supposedly suffers from PTSD, but I can't imagine that would cause him to go this far off the deep end.

I have been so disturbed about this today, I ended up making myself sick.
    كافر

Originally posted by sc281
    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
    Originally posted by Trick Pony
    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

those 2 pieces of trash are going to jail for a very long time

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        I can see being pissed off about supposedly killing the triplettes before being born. I can even see it possibly causing the parents to hate him.
        Are you fucking kidding me??? For anyone to give this the slightest justification is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have no words other than I hope you're not a parent nor ever become one!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

My nine ear old is sitting next to me, and I can't fathom how anyone could do anything like this.

That said, there is really no death savage enough for those two.

RIP little man.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by 03WhiteGT View Post
            Are you fucking kidding me??? For anyone to give this the slightest justification is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have no words other than I hope you're not a parent nor ever become one!!!!!!!!!!!
            Oh, I'm a parent. Now what?

I can read and understand a full statement made in a post, and not just get spun up about one portion. There was no justification for the act performed. Understanding (trying, could be all wrong) the psychological reason behind it is one thing, defending them is another and there was no defending. I appreciate your judgement of me as a parent though, awesome.

Take care,
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Oh, I'm a parent. Now what?

I can read and understand a full statement made in a post, and not just get spun up about one portion. There was no justification for the act performed. Understanding (trying, could be all wrong) the psychological reason behind it is one thing, defending them is another and there was no defending. I appreciate your judgement of me as a parent though, awesome.

Take care,
              I apologize, I was out of line posting that. I don’t know you, so I cannot say if you’re a good father or not. All I know is that love for a child is unconditional and anyone who thinks otherwise or thinks there’s a logical reason for hating their own child should never reproduce.

If I was the grandfather, the stretch for making things right with these two would be well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Put them in a room, brick it up and let them decide who lives.
                And then put a bullet in the head of the one who makes it out.

Saw this on the news last night. Made me sick to my stomach.
                "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by 03WhiteGT View Post
                  I apologize, I was out of line posting that. I don’t know you, so I cannot say if you’re a good father or not. All I know is that love for a child is unconditional and anyone who thinks otherwise or thinks there’s a logical reason for hating their own child should never reproduce.

If I was the grandfather, the stretch for making things right with these two would be well worth it.
                  Understood and that applies to most people. However, I think numerous people have children and they are more burdens than their center of attention/pride and joy. Which is a damned shame.

Either way, don't get me wrong there is no punishment/torture too severe for these "parents" in my eyes. If they were not able to handle the psychological side of losing the triplets, there were numerous options for them. Torturing a 10 y/o to death for their lack of parenting is inexcusable on any level. They failed to take responsibility for their parenting issues. (Probably one of those families that feeds their kid nothing but candy 4-5 times a day)

I understand where you were coming from and appreciate this not becoming dumb.

Comment

being 6 months pregnant....I really should not be reading these types of posts.....

omg, how do you do that to your son......I love my boy so much....I can't imagine doing this to him.

RIP lil man....

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                      being 6 months pregnant....I really should not be reading these types of posts.....

omg, how do you do that to your son......I love my boy so much....I can't imagine doing this to him.

RIP lil man....
                      congrats
                      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                        being 6 months pregnant....

Pics?

Sorry, had to. And you know this!
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                          ...there is really no death savage enough for those two.
                          I'm betting Talisman will have a good suggestion.

For me....just drop them both off out at the farm pre-shackled, I'll be happy to take care of it from there. No cost to anyone.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I would advocate feeding them well and getting them well rested. Then nailing them to a 2x10 frame and skinning them alive. Feed/rest them to make sure they have as much in them as possible to endure it.

Make it well known so maybe people will THINK before they get all billy bad ass on a little kid.

Comment

I would advocate feeding them well and getting them well rested. Then nailing them to a 2x10 frame and skinning them alive. Feed/rest them to make sure they have as much in them as possible to endure it.

Make it well known so maybe people will THINK before they get all billy bad ass on a little kid.

Too much work.

Sedate them, carry them out to the middle of a freshly cut corn field. Then take a knife and slice their gut from one side to the other.

Then leave.
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I say pay a pig farmer to refrain from feeding his pigs for a week or two. Then throw these fucksticks in the pen with broken ankles and wrists.

Comment

Working...
                                X