Dfwmustangs detectives needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dfwmustangs detectives needed

Have a small issue with this man flying in town to marry my grandmother. He sounds like a fraud. Spent a hour on google and found a Facebook page and thats it. Can't reach him by phone, it's a fax line. Anyways thanks for any info

The name is Brandon McCrew
    Lives in Bellevue Washington, from Ohio (Facebook)
    Age is supposed to be 71
    Suppose to be a biz owner and stockbroker.

Wow... When is everything suppose to go down? And has your grandmother met this dude before in person? Also has she been to his place?

Comment

No, just email. Still unsure how the met. Suppose to be flying in next Thursday.

Comment

Damn man. I'd be very cautious about that. Hopefully someone can help you out. Seems very strange.

Comment

Your grandma have a lot of money or something? And I smell BULLSHIT big time. And hopefully you're playing an april fools joke.

Comment

That's completely asinine. Is your Grandmother of sound mind and body? You don't need a detective. Let common sense be your guide.

Comment

Contact me for a list of my services. $1,000 flat fee.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I couldn't find anything on "been verified".

Comment

Find people instantly. Search for someone by their name, phone number or address. Intelius provides phone numbers, previous addresses and background checks.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                    This is legit.

Comment

That's the thing, she don't have money... I don't see his motive . It's all bs, but she won't let go. I am telling ya she won't be at the airport to pick him up.

Comment

No record of him on there in Washington or Ohio . I emailed her a screen shot of the results maybe she can realize its a scam

Comment

The 2 biggest give a ways are a biz owner/stockbroker without a cell phone and a 71 year old man named Brandon

Comment

Originally posted by Stroked_gt View Post
                            The 2 biggest give a ways are a biz owner/stockbroker without a cell phone and a 71 year old man named Brandon
                            Is there an expiration date on being named Brandon? I am just f'n with ya.

I would be concerned too. If nothing else he may be after identity.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Pretty good April fools joke.....

Comment

Working...
                              X