Smashed finger pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smashed finger pain

I smashed my finger Thursday night and the pain is pretty bad still. I am seeing mixed reviews on using a heated paperclip to drain the blood. Anyone drain their nail? It's also swollen pretty good.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    2015 F250 Platinum

goth

Comment

Yes, just a saftey pin will do. Hurts like hell to press and It'll spurt, so be ready for it.

It feels 100x better afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
        Yes, just a saftey pin will do. Hurts like hell to press and It'll spurt, so be ready for it.

What part of the nail?

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

oh yea, thatl is coming off. At least you didnt have it completely ripped off your finger. Now that fucking hurts !!!
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Id make a hole towards the front. It's not going to matter that nail is going to fall off.

Comment

Dead center.

The only concern is how long its been since you popped it. If the blood has congealed enough it may not work as well or drain, but if its swollen its probably still early enough.

Comment

#60 drill bit and call it a day.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Rub some dirt on it and take a lap.

Comment

go with the tiny drill bit and twist it back and forth till you get through the nail, whatever you do don't chuck it up in a drill to save time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      go with the tiny drill bit and twist it back and forth till you get through the nail, whatever you do don't chuck it up in a drill to save time lol.
                      But if you do, make sure to tape it!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                        No drill press? Lol

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                          No drill press? Lol

Nah, just use one of these: http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/ING...ir-Drill-3Y520

...I just happen to have one. lol
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Dead center.

The only concern is how long its been since you popped it. If the blood has congealed enough it may not work as well or drain, but if its swollen its probably still early enough.
                            yea but a hot shower/soak will also help drain it if its drying up.

I always poke a hole in my nail if its bad. I keep a small drill bit in the work truck. Fire up the torch heat it up to kill the germs lol and poke it throught!

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                              What part of the nail?

No man, there is really no pain what so ever. You don't have to "press" at all Jedi. You heat it up for about 10 seconds, it'll glow red almost immediately, and the needle just melts through the nail. You don't feel a single bit of pain, just sweet relief.
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                              X