• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Looks like Adams car (Adamlx)

Shit got outta hand!

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      The only thing you see while riding around your zone on the bike is hot milfs running and hot milfs. Ok... Now I wanna be a bike cop
      Being a bike cop at White Rock Lake would be the ultimate.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Once again, the news has it wrong.

He probably had a severe breakdown, put a duffel bag (which was open and had money) next to his car and started stripping. He ran around the car a few times, got in and hauled down 3rd where he ran the light at Throckmorton and hit a SUV.

Then he got out, started walking down 3rd and collapsed in the left lane. A Bass Security bike officer went to a building and got a moving blanket to cover him. I was there just after this happened and he was cared for my MedStar and FD. He was transported for treatment and his car was impounded and reports made.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Once again, the news has it wrong.

He probably had a severe breakdown, put a duffel bag (which was open and had money) next to his car and started stripping. He ran around the car a few times, got in and hauled down 3rd where he ran the light at Throckmorton and hit a SUV.

Then he got out, started walking down 3rd and collapsed in the left lane. A Bass Security bike officer went to a building and got a moving blanket to cover him. I was there just after this happened and he was cared for my MedStar and FD. He was transported for treatment and his car was impounded and reports made.
          Did you stick the bag of money away for safekeeping?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
            Did you stick the bag of money away for safekeeping?
            The bag went with him in the ambulance as his personal effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              Being a bike cop at White Rock Lake would be the ultimate.
              Watch yer cornhole...
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                The bag containing $87 went with him in the ambulance as his personal effects.
                I knew it!
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                X