Drag Anyone out here know this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag Anyone out here know this car?

Meant to say "Drag Car" - but oh well, I'm sure you guys can figure it out. Anyways...toying with the idea of going to have a look, it's been on Racing Junk for a little while and been through a couple price drops already. Seems to be a lot of nice parts already there for the money.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

I do not know it.

Comment

I saw that car myself and thought the same thing . I even sent the link to a buddy looking to build a new x275 car .

Comment

Finish the Chevelle or C10

Comment

That looks like Jamesb's place. Might be one of his customers.

Comment

that car is from the same city i livge in. I have seen it for sale for a while. I have no idea whos it is though. Looks to be a nice roller

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              Finish the Chevelle or C10
              They are both progressing, although C10 more rapidly than the Chevelle at the moment, but I've got an itch to get back into another race car sometime in the not-so-distant future (I'm not getting any younger )....however something bought right now would most likely sit it out for a season or two to maintain focus on the others.
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
              X