Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come embed links wont work in the pic/vid section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come embed links wont work in the pic/vid section?

Canada's site would let us just copy the embed link and post it in a thread/reply instead of the [youtube] code we have to type.
    Thanks

Read the sticky
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
      Read the sticky
      Im sure this is going to = a ftl for me but I read the sticky and it doesnt explain why we dont have a button or allow embed links? Sneaky asked the question and no one answered it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
        Im sure this is going to = a ftl for me but I read the sticky and it doesnt explain why we dont have a button or allow embed links? Sneaky asked the question and no one answered it.
        It still tells you how to do it.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          It still tells you how to do it.
          He knows this. I've done it the way the sticky explains it and it works. I would like to know why you just can't copy the embed link from youtube like other forums.

Comment

I had requested the other embed stye in the appropriate thread and MM2000 even voiced his experience with a how-to.... but then nothing happened.

Comment

I looked into it, I think the plugin had issues with the version of VB that we are running.
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
              X