94-98 axles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94-98 axles

Anyone have any stock 94-98 axles laying around? I got $20 for ya!
    I need some so I can roll my car around until I get my new axles.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

I have one and I'm located in Rowlett.

Comment

Wrong forum asshole!

Comment

Originally posted by chevyhater01 View Post
        I have one and I'm located in Rowlett.
        I have one as well. I'm in Carrollton.

1+1=2
        2012 GT500

Comment

Lol, how much u guys want?
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Man if you can pick it up I'll give you mine lol but I do have a nice brand new never used aftermarket one that's hardend with upgraded stud's not installed I'd ask 50$ for that one.

Comment

And if you know anyone I have a rear axle housing with cobra gears 3.27 installed for 40$ its used but in good shape just needs axles and brakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                Lol, how much u guys want?
                $5? Lol
                2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by chevyhater01 View Post
                  Man if you can pick it up I'll give you mine lol but I do have a nice brand new never used aftermarket one that's hardend with upgraded stud's not installed I'd ask 50$ for that one.
                  Now you make me look like an ass for asking $5 lol

Mach- if you come to the house or a meet to get it, you can have it for free.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Cool guys, I really appreciate it, I will come out and pick them both up. I just gave you both VIP memberships for your generosity.
                    I got the city on my ass about the rear end missing so I need to throw something in there just so it's on the ground, and so I can roll it.
                    Last edited by Mach1; 03-31-2012, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Damn that city(i live here too) and my nieghbors think that it's a hobby to call them on me at every oportunity so I feel your pain.

Good luck getting them off your back. It seems once they get a tip it's "trim your trees over the street and less than 14' " and "you can't keep your enclosed trailer there it is over 30' ". You can't keep your car on jack stands it has to be on ramps. Gees buddy soon as it quits raining ill have her rolling again. Sir your car is parked with the passenger side wheels more than 18" from the curb, I'm going to have to ask you to move it or I will have to issue a citation. Eefff the city.
                      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                        Cool guys, I really appreciate it, I will come out and pick them both up. I just gave you both VIP memberships for your generosity.
                        I got the city on my ass about the rear end missing so I need to throw something in there just so it's on the ground, and so I can roll it.
                        Thank ya man appreciate it.

Comment

Damn... I got a stock pair for free if you dont want to drive different places.
                          Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Working...
                          X