People are so stupid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are so stupid!

I heard the sirens and saw a chopper at work, now I know why.

Fallen Man Killed by DART Train FOX 4 News myfoxdfw.com Mar 30, 2012 6:07 p.m.

A man reportedly fell and was killed by a Dallas Area Rapid Transit train in downtown Carrollton Friday afternoon.

DART officials said the accident happened just before 5 p.m. on the northbound Green Line platform.

Witnesses said the man fell onto the train as it was pulling away and was pulled under it. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

The Downtown Carrollton Station was closed for an investigation, causing some service delays. A bus shuttle was set up between the Farmers Branch and Trinity Mills stations for passengers.

yeah what an idiot dude for falling onto a train

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
      yeah what an idiot dude for falling onto a train
      What kind of doofus would do something like that?
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I think Dart has been implicated in more deaths in the last 3 months than any gang in the Dfw area!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          I think Dart has been implicated in more deaths in the last 3 months than any gang in the Dfw area!
          Suicide by train?

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
            Suicide by train?
            I think this makes the second or third time the train has drug or ran over someone due to someone's stupidity.

Comment

Witnesses said the man fell onto the train as it was pulling away and was pulled under it. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
              How do you fall "onto" a train? How does a train pull you under it? Fucking interns and their shit ass writing skills...

Comment

My girlfriends brother was on the train with his two daughters. He said the guy was stepping towards the train and it grazed him, then he turned around and jumped off the bridge. Suicide.

Comment

Working...
                X