Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for a REALLLLLLY basic T-mobile or unlocked GSM phone for mother?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for a REALLLLLLY basic T-mobile or unlocked GSM phone for mother?

My mother accidentally got her new LG phone wet so I am trying to find a cheap replacement that is very simple. She does not use data, text, or the camera...she talks on it. She wants something easy to see, with a standard power jack or dock on the bottom (possibly a charging stand). The phone she has now is locked to T-mobile, but any unlocked GSM phone should work with her SIM card. Any suggestions?

Hit up a Target for this phone, Samsung T139. Usually runs about $30. Disregard the prepaid package it comes in. Walk in, buy it and put your old sim card into it and be done with it.

Comment

This or most any t-mobile prepaid. Very simple phones and they usually take a beating. I am rough with my phones and they hold up well.

Originally posted by Bluestang2k View Post

Hit up a Target for this phone, Samsung T139. Usually runs about $30. Disregard the prepaid package it comes in. Walk in, buy it and put your old sim card into it and be done with it.

Comment

Working...
      X