McDonald's Made Me Become a Cum Guzzling Whore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonald's Made Me Become a Cum Guzzling Whore

I can't believe this shit. Suing because McDonald's isn't a unionized company and has less than stellar healthcare. Shit, I guess a ton of companies can be sued then! Maybe I'll sue my company for some of my shitty choices in life.

A California woman has reportedly filed a federal lawsuit against McDonald's, claiming the fast-food franchise had a role in her becoming a prostitute two decades ago.
    Shelley Lynn claims in the suit that she was "economically and psychologically" coerced into prostitution by her ex-husband and former manager at a McDonald's in Arroyo Grande, Calif., the Courthouse News Service reported this week.
    Lynn, who was hired by the restaurant to work behind the counter in 1982, claims in the complaint that her former boss and ex-husband, Keith Handley, pushed her into prostitution in Nevada and also "engaged in pimping operations out of the McDonald's franchises he owned."
    The lawsuit places blame on the restaurant giant, claiming it "does not insure employee policies are in place to protect against unscrupulous and criminal individuals like Handley.
    "It has an active, notorious, and hostile campaign to keep unions out," the complaint reportedly states. "It offers an inferior health care plan and no pension benefits. Most employees are paid minimum wages as was Lynn. There is no affirmative action to encourage women employees and other women to purchase franchises."
    Lynn is suing Handley, who still runs the franchise, as well as his company Ivernia and McDonald's USA

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/30...#ixzz1qdesaJu8
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post

A California woman Read
    I stopped reading at this point.

Comment

Sad thing is, she will probably end up with some kind of settlement to the tune of mid-high 6 figures out of this...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I'm going to sue Mc.Puke for putting pickles on my big mac yesterday. I took my son lunch at school and i am mentally damaged! Our bonding moment was ruined due to me picking the pickles out of the burger.

btw.. my sons happy meal had the absolute smallest side of fries I've ever seen and some apples lol
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          I'm going to sue Mc.Puke for putting pickles on my big mac yesterday. I took my son lunch at school and i am mentally damaged! Our bonding moment was ruined due to me picking the pickles out of the burger.

btw.. my sons happy meal had the absolute smallest side of fries I've ever seen and some apples lol
          20 years from now your son is going to sue you for feeding him that cow asshole you call a burger.
          Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
          03gt intech POWA!

Comment

No affirmative action in place??????? WTF lady if a woman wanted to own a McD's fanchise I'm sure she could do it if she put her mind and effort into it. Fuck affirmative action.
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
              20 years from now your son is going to sue you for feeding him that cow asshole you call a burger.
              LOL at the cow asshole you call a burger
              I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

how can you sue a company about a 20 year old bs case

Comment

Working...
                X