Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas Opens a Buffet of 18yr Olds

Let's all go be teachers in Arkansas

The Arkansas Supreme Court on Thursday struck down the state’s law banning sexual contact between teachers and students, finding that people 18 or older have a constitutional right to engage in a consensual sexual relationship
    Last edited by GrayStangGT; 03-30-2012, 02:33 PM.

I actually agree with this.

Comment

Unethical? Probably. Illegal? Of course not. People are fucking stupid. Who would have thought we'd see something as common sense as this from a backwards ass state like Arkansas?

Comment

Agreed, it shouldn't be illegal, but as the employer the school district should be able to decide the consequences in such a case where the student is 18+.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          Agreed, it shouldn't be illegal, but as the employer the school district should be able to decide the consequences in such a case where the student is 18+.
          Why? My employer doesn't get a goddamn say about any consensual sexual relationship that I have.

If I have a constitutional right to have a consensual sexual relationship then nobody - employer, government or civilian - has a right to decide any consequences. It's none of their business. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
            Why? My employer doesn't get a goddamn say about any consensual sexual relationship that I have.

If I have a constitutional right to have a consensual sexual relationship then nobody - employer, government or civilian - has a right to decide any consequences. It's none of their business. Period.

I can't have a sexual relationship with anyone I supervise, and the same policy is in place at pretty much any job in this country.

Comment

In arkansas then they'd be violating your consitutional right.

I love working where I do. "A lot of sexy people, not doing much work and having affairs!"

Comment

Comment

^^^ No
                  More like this:

Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Fuck yeah, I will try to get certification in Arkansas.
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

To bad most of them have already have been tapped by their cousins!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post

If your work place performance is compromised because you're chasing tail, I would say it is their business.

Comment

ugh, autostart. and lol @ Aaron posting a George Michael video.

Comment

What guy is not chasing tail?

Comment

If I were a single male I wouldn't hesitate to teach there.

Comment

Working...
                              X