DPD fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPD fails

KTVB.COM is the official website for KTVB-TV, Channel 7, your trusted source for breaking news, weather and sports in Boise, Idaho. KTVB.COM

Evidently, detective forgot to file paperwork on time which meant a carjacker went free. That freedom meant that he was out and did it again, this time shooting and paralyzing someone.

Isn't there charges that can be filed against the detective?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

gross negligence? Probably not, they're exempt from laws while doing their duty.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me one bit considering its the Dallas Police Department.

Comment

I know a retired dpd internal affairs detective, oh the stories that guy has!

Comment

I smell a lawsuit....

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Doesn't surprise me one bit considering its the Dallas Police Department.
            Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
            I know a retired dpd internal affairs detective, oh the stories that guy has!
            so what is the real problems with DPD? Do they just not know how to hire quality individuals with some sort of common sense and general smarts? I never really hear of other police agencies around in the news as much as DPD. Seems like 3 out of 5 stories about police fuck ups involve DPD.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
              so what is the real problems with DPD? Do they just not know how to hire quality individuals with some sort of common sense and general smarts? I never really hear of other police agencies around in the news as much as DPD. Seems like 3 out of 5 stories about police fuck ups involve DPD.
              The government of the city of Dallas doesn't understand how big a city it's become, and doesn't understand how to run a big city. The city council doesn't make much, so they all have outside jobs. That means it's almost impossible to stop graft. If you were a big company in Dallas, wouldn't you want a city council member on staff? I would! Also, I would be remiss if I didn't point out the corruption on the County Commissioners Court. My point is, there doesn't appear to be a hand on the tiller, just a bunch of folks in it for themselves. If the people at the top don't care, it's not surprising that the people that work for them don't, either. If Dallas didn't have the tax revenue it does, it'd be Detroit.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Detroit = big booty black girls
                Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                  Detroit = big booty black girls
                  Dallas lacks nothing in that department, LMAO!
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                    I smell a lawsuit....

Qualified Immunity. The officer could get canned by his department if they want to but they will never have to fork over a dime because of his failing to do his job correctly.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                      It's my understanding that they have rather lax hiring requirements to keep the positions filled.

Comment

Working...
                      X