No announcement yet.

New craigslist scam may cause divorce.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New craigslist scam may cause divorce.

I was installing a new water heater today when a text came across my phone. It said "Hey my husband is out of town this weekend can we get together and fuck". I thought what the hell and about twenty seconds later another came thru and said "Ooops I am sorry (my number), I sent that text to the wrong person". Then it had a little wink and a some f'ed up email address like chckfordck@ something or other.com. I told my wife, can you imagine that first text coming thru, and the uncomfortable silence for twenty seconds it would cause if she had my phone. I am pissed because I erased the message and should have put the number on here. It was a weird area code I did'nt recognize.
    Whos your Daddy?

Great cover story. A++ work.

Comment

No nudes? Cool starry bra.

Comment

I got one too. Luckily my wife had received the same thing the day before. I was like wtf
        Originally posted by Yale
        I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
          I got one too. Luckily my wife had received the same thing the day before. I was like wtf
          My wife said 20 seconds of silence my ass. These idiots are going to get someone killed. What if you lost signal after the frst one. Next person that gets one post up the number. I should have kept it until I was at work tomorrow then did a little research.

We were over at a friends house one night and he got a random text saying "hey babe whats up" or something. My wife took the phone and tried to get some boob picks from her but the texts quit coming.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Sounds like the "I hid the body, now what?" text that was randomly getting passed around. It is now illegal to send that text

Comment

You can always check online within a few hrs to see who it was.

I know AT&T does it. So, get online get the number so we can see if Jack is there!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Sounds like the "I hid the body, now what?" text that was randomly getting passed around. It is now illegal to send that text
                So freedom of speech has now been nullified. This is precedence.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  I was installing a new water heater today when a text came across my phone. It said "Hey my husband is out of town this weekend can we get together and fuck". I thought what the hell and about twenty seconds later another came thru and said "Ooops I am sorry (my number), I sent that text to the wrong person". Then it had a little wink and a some f'ed up email address like chckfordck@ something or other.com. I told my wife, can you imagine that first text coming thru, and the uncomfortable silence for twenty seconds it would cause if she had my phone. I am pissed because I erased the message and should have put the number on here. It was a weird area code I did'nt recognize.
                  I got the same text last Friday I showed it to my GF as soon as I got home to prevent such an issue, LOL. I texted back to her " Dumb whore"

I still have the # 716-794-4242 or she said I could message her on getlaid99.com, it's her new account and it's safe! Sounds legit!
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I get text like that from time to time but they are from people that I know.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Link?
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Did I really click this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          Link?
                          No, the wife heard it on the news or something then told me.

Comment

Sounds reliable.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

whats your cell number? i have something important to tell you.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X