No announcement yet.

Cops just can't get a break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's crazy how so many people are making this a race issue, when in fact it has nothing to do with race. Next thig you know police will never be allowed to respond to calls if it involves African Americans because that would be deemed racist.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      It's crazy how so many people are making this a race issue, when in fact it has nothing to do with race. Next thig you know police will never be allowed to respond to calls if it involves African Americans because that would be deemed racist.
      This. I don't understand why the cop ends up being a racist when this stuff happens.

Comment

Stupid fuck asked for it. Don't run from the po po's and reach for ya waist

Comment

+1

This whole thing is being used to divide whites and blacks. Divide and conquer.
          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Lol, your workload would be reduced by about 85%.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Exactly. This is a robbery issue. I didn't assume the suspect was black at all until the article stated it. I assumed he was an idiot for a) being along with someone as they robbed a guy; b) running from the cops when they asked him to stop; and c) reaching for his waist. The guy is a moron, so if you can call it racism against morons, then yep, I'm guilty and so are the cops that tried to apprehend this guy.

Comment

The media is dividing this country. They are the ones who write the articles and tell the stories that millions see and read every day. Do you think we would all know about Treyvon Martin much less his ethnicity if it were not for the media? Same here, the way they wrote the 19 year olds ethnicity into the story actually draws attention to that fact, it stands out and they wanted to do that.

Remember Tomorrow Never Dies where the media barren was trying to create a war between the U.S. and China? Kind of the same scenario here and it is not going to stop. Not saying the media is doing it with this as the primary motive but their motive is also causing other dominos to fall. Until someone holds the media responsible it will only continue to go down the toilet.

Oh, and every time someone does try to hold the media responsible the fall behind "freedom of the press" which if I were to say they shouldn’t be able to hide behind that then I might as well accept the fact that we shouldn’t have gun rights (in their eyes). I am not changing and they are not going to change as long as they get ratings...just a matter of time
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  The car had five in it and as we were about to get them out he ran up and said he was just kidding. Turns out it was his friends and they were driving off leaving him as a joke. He did'nt think it was funny when he went to jail for making a false police report.
                  Wow, you sure taught that kid a lesson! I'm sure this valuable effort in revenue generation was greatly appreciated, instead of just giving him a stern warning.

Good thing you got that rough criminal off the street and got his wrap sheet started! His obvious devilish criminal intent really put the community at harm!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Wow, you sure taught that kid a lesson! I'm sure this valuable effort in revenue generation was greatly appreciated, instead of just giving him a stern warning.

Good thing you got that rough criminal off the street and got his wrap sheet started! His obvious devilish criminal intent really put the community at harm!
                    I see what you're saying and normally I'd agree with you, but what did that kid think was going to happen? They were just going to laugh it off and let by gone's be by gone's?

They should slap the robbery victim with filing a false report, and the kid that got shot:
                    Originally posted by Yale
                    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post

Tell me smart guy how my city made any revenue on this? No harm huh?? Ever watch TV and see a felony stop? Wow sometimes people really amaze me. Did you read the article above and what happened?
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

It's crazy how so many people are making this a race issue, when in fact it has nothing to do with race. Next thig you know police will never respond to calls if it involves African Americans because that would be deemed racist.
                        so true !
                        Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                        03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Working...
                        X