Grab it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grab it

Hello Mustang fans. This car is in a GREAT condition. Very Very clean from outside and inside. Everything works perfectly. I don't think you will find a better deal. I could easily sell it for 8000$ but I need the money and that is why I am selling it from the first place. HURRY UP it will be gone pretty fast. Come see it and try it yourself. This car has less than 94 thousand miles on it, so yeah hurry up. The lower bumper is a little bit damaged but it is nothing major. You will see in the pictures. If you have any questions, don't hesitate. I don't have a phone at the moment so E-mail me. I will E-mail you the rest of the pictures because it seems like I only can put 4 pictures.

_________

Good deal if it is what he say it is
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Those tailpipes look to be sticking out about 4''. I know that isnt factory...
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Why does the front wheel look so far back?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Why does the front wheel look so far back?
        Yeah, something is definetly off with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Yeah, something is definetly off with that.
          Parking lot rally with concrete stops?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Parking lot rally with concrete stops?
            Who knows. I know our Mach looks nothing like that though. That thing looks like shit!

Comment

Rocker panel also has a nice gap in the front...

I say it was wrecked either in the front and messed up that section of the car only or it was wrecked in the front hard enough that the chassis had to be messed with hence the exhaust discrepancy in the picture.

Would not do...
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Carfox and looking at in person would help too. I think it's an optical allusion with the wheel turned slightly left, but it may have been wrecked

sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure I could drive a pumpkin. That thing needs some TLC too.
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I am sure someone can get some info on it from the license plate.

Comment

just because a carfax is clean, doesn't mean it hasn't been wrecked

Comment

I got something you can grab!
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          True. I bet the front bumper is FUBAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            That's why I said to look at in person

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X