No announcement yet.

Another Pit Bull Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me and this damn neck tattoo. i'll prolly stop coaching my sons baseball, soccer, and basketball, and start fighting pit bulls and selling dope!

i love gross generalizations!!!!!!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      me and this damn neck tattoo. i'll prolly stop coaching my sons baseball, soccer, and basketball, and start fighting pit bulls and selling dope!

god bless.
      lol

I'm going to start referring to Cooter as Hitler. Toss in a few random Sig Heils. Fuck yeah. Eradicate an entire race, breed, no difference!

SIG HEIL!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

god bless.
        I use to think you were cool...

Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          Same shit that was said about German Shepards, Dobermans, and Rott Weilers. Same shit different breed. Don't be an ignorant fuck.
          it was said about them... and thankfully they fell out of popularity with the thug crowd.

it would be great if pit bulls would fall out of popularity with trash owners/breeders, but they seem to be hanging on to them as the "bad ass" dog to own
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
            Being a Pit owner and after reading what you said, I agree with you in a sense. Pit bull's aren't the problem, it's the Neck tattoo wearing trash people that are the problem. Thing is the dog is NOT the problem, it's who/how theyre bred. Like mentioned above and with you're statement it's the CURRENT go-to trash dog. Doberman's, Chow's, Rott's, bull dog's all had the same stigma, but now they're considered "good" dogs? They are pending on how they're raised, just like pits.
            who wins the fight between a dobie and a pit? chow and pit? rottie and pit? german shepherd and pit?

I'm betting on the pit bull every time...

Comment

haha, Yeah a lot of those are tough dogs and strong in their own right - but one good bite from a pit and it's all over.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

god bless.
                come on now Paul... are you disagreeing with the fact that ON AVERAGE, if a person has a neck tattoo and they own a dog that it's most likely a pit bull?

I didn't say guaranteed every time.

everybody gets so angry about stereotypes. if it's not you then I'm not talking about you

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  who wins the fight between a dobie and a pit? chow and pit? rottie and pit? german shepherd and pit?

I'm betting on the pit bull every time...
                  Not if the pitbulls name is Treyvon
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    lol

I'm going to start referring to Cooter as Hitler. Toss in a few random Sig Heils. Fuck yeah. Eradicate an entire race, breed, no difference!

SIG HEIL!
                    lol, he WANTED to eradicate a race of humans...

I would love to eradicate trashy people, but unfortunately a breed of dog should be all but completely extincted in order to keep them out of the wrong hands

Comment

I would love to eradicate trashy people, but unfortunately a breed of dog should be all but completely extincted in order to keep them out of the wrong hands
                      PETA will be at your front doorstep soon.

That being said, maybe we can round them all up and throw them in the local zoos.....with the Lions.

Comment

Getting all gladiator days around here now.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Triple C! Cooter's Concentration Camps (for put bulls)). Fuck yeah! Sig Heil!
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

come on now Paul... are you disagreeing with the fact that ON AVERAGE, if a person has a neck tattoo and they own a dog that it's most likely a pit bull?

I didn't say guaranteed every time.

everybody gets so angry about stereotypes. if it's not you then I'm not talking about you
                            i love sterotypes because they are true. RIP HOUSTON. my rott we just put down a few months ago. true story!

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

RIP HOUSTON. my rott we just put down a few months ago. true story!

Upgrading to a Pit? I hear they good good with people who have neck tattoos.

Comment

There was a Pit loose in our neighborhood yesterday while my daughter was playing outside. The dog was loose with no owner in sight, nor any tags around it's neck. Had the dog gotten anywhere near my little girl I wouldn't have thought twice about ending that dog. I'm not taking any chances with that shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X