How many times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    wait till they garnish your wages from unpaid student loans! i've known a few peeps where thats happened
    they can also take your tax refund. that happened to my buddy. they will get their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Student loans are another area where government subsidy has fucked up everything. Hopefully that whole thing blows the fuck up soon.
      Any indication that might happen?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
        GI Bill / Hazelwood Act FTMFW
        Employer Tuition reimbursement and paying the rest in cash works well too.

Out of pocket this Bachelors has cost me 6 grand-ish, and the Masters will cost me about 4 grand.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            Two words:

Title Loan
            oh that sucks when they take your car!

Comment

Working...
            X