How many times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times

How many times do they pass around student loans? I got two student loans two years ago, each for roughly $1500. I'm still in school but of course I have started getting letters telling me when I'll have to pay and how much and lots of other nonsense that I already know. I probly get 1 letter a week telling me the same thing.

Like they're just salivating at the thought of me repaying. I fully intend to cause I pay my debts. But I swear it seems like every week its been passed to a different company. How many times will they pass around the debt? Its like they're acting like its gone into collections already, even when I'm STILL not obligated to start paying yet.

stfu

Comment

As many times as they want to.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Somethign about it just doesn't seem right. As though it might show up on my credit somehow? THat i now have a history with all these different places?

Comment

Don't get private student loans: they are are rip-off. Go through the government.
          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
            Don't get private student loans: they are are rip-off. Go through the government.
            Not everyone can get the government loans.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              Not everyone can get the government loans.
              Yep. I couldn't, but the illegal immigrant behind me in line that brings home more than I do because they don't pay taxes could.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                Yep. I couldn't, but the illegal immigrant behind me in line that brings home more than I do because they don't pay taxes could.
                Let's kill all the Mexicans!! Viva armada!!1
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  Boo-hoo

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    Let's kill all the Mexicans!! Viva armada!!1
                    Originally posted by reytx1 View Post
                    Boo-hoo
                    Fuck both of you.

Comment

wait till they garnish your wages from unpaid student loans! i've known a few peeps where thats happened

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        wait till they garnish your wages from unpaid student loans! i've known a few peeps where thats happened
                        Two words:

Title Loan
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Someone pay my loans!

School is for suckers.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Student loans are another area where government subsidy has fucked up everything. Hopefully that whole thing blows the fuck up soon.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

GI Bill / Hazelwood Act FTMFW

Comment

Working...
                              X