Shelby not good at using photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelby not good at using photoshop

Yesterday we showed you the first picture of the new Shelby 1000, the most powerful factory-built Shelby Mustang ever. That picture was real. But thanks to a quick look at some of the pixels by the plucky photo buffs at USA Today, we've learned that other images released by the well-known Las Vegas customizing company…

The Shelby 1000 Press Photos Are Fake

The Shelby 1000 Press Photos Are Fake. Yesterday we showed you the first picture of the new Shelby 1000, the most powerful factory-built Shelby Mustang ever. That picture was real. But thanks to a quick look at some of the pixels by the plucky photo buffs at USA Today, we've learned that other images released by the well-known Las Vegas customizing company founded by former race car driver Carroll Shelby, were fake.

Basically, the photos in question — distributed to press as part of a group of media shots that ended up being used on many websites — show the two front wheels of the supposedly 1000 HP Mustang lifted several inches into the air, seemingly because of the car's immense thrust.

lol, oops.

Comment

Lmao! Some of the chops in that link are classic.

Comment

Haha... awesome

.223 > 911

Comment

Is it my imagination, or is Shelby turning into the "American Chopper of the Mustang World?

mardyn

Comment

^^^lmao!

Most of the time, a Shelby owner doesn't know what he's driving anyway, so what does it matter?

Comment

lol, that moon chop looks more real than the shelby one.

Comment

I think the Star Wars chop deserves a thumbs up.

Comment

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Someone needs to photoshop Carroll in that moon picture with a caption, "WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!"

Comment

Feel bad for Carol Shelby. He would never have approved this but they are probably taking advantage of his old age. The PR people are ruining his reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                        Is it my imagination, or is Shelby turning into the "American Chopper of the Mustang World?

mardyn
                        Maybe, except they actually do make some cool stuff. Like the 8000 series, which is a 302 in an otherwise exact copy of the '63 289 Cobra.

*edited, reason below

Last edited by 46Tbird; 03-28-2012, 06:38 PM. Reason: whiny bitches
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

i can't see that picture, danny.

Comment

Too small.
                            Ded

Comment

here I am on a 24" monitor and I still can't see that whole fucking pic.
                              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Working...
                              X