So Who Has the Rotten Vagine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Who Has the Rotten Vagine?

Lea, you been returning your boy scout whistles?

Damn picture won't work with the image tag. If anybody wants to fix, go 'head.

[img]http://media.wfaa.com/images/600*338/0327_tampon_mold53.jpg[/img]

SAGINAW — The black spots were hard to miss. They were covering a tampon discovered by Danielle Parr on Tuesday morning.
    "When I went to look, I saw some discoloration," she said. "It looks like mold to me."

The tainted tampon came from a box of Kotex purchased at a Saginaw grocery store three weeks ago. Parr was so disgusted with what she found, she checked the rest of the contents.

"After I opened this one, I went through and opened the rest, because I was grossed out," she said.

News 8 reached out to Kimberly Clark, the company that makes Kotex tampons. A spokesman said he was unaware of any mold issues concerning their products, and said the company would investigate any health or safety concerns.

A customer service representative for Kimberly Clark also contacted Parr on Tuesday and apologized for the defect.

In an e-mail to Parr, the representative said mold has been found on other tampons in the past. "In instances where it has been found, we conducted tests on the product involved and have found the mold to be common environmental species that carries no health risk," the representative said.
    The e-mail went on to say that the mold was similar to the type of mold that could be found on a vegetable or a piece of fruit.

"To me, it felt like they were brushing it off... like it was no big deal," Parr said.

"The tampon I saw was disgusting," said Dr. Jay Staub, an OB/GYN. He said while using a moldy tampon might not endanger the user's life, it could cause some serious issues for a woman.

"If a woman uses a tampon that is contaminated with bacteria, mold, I suppose there can be a risk of infection because you're putting mold in the vagina," he said.

Danielle Parr posted the pictures of the tampon on her personal blog and on Facebook. By Tuesday evening, the story went viral with more than 100,000 people visiting her page.

Kimberly-Clark said it plans on requesting a sample of the tampon so it can determine what the substance is.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

soak it in some vodka...kills 2 birds 1 stone. kill the mold and get yo proper swerve on.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

haha

Comment

Man that stinks
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

mmmmM moldy!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            mmmmm moldy!
            she has fat hands, i bet she's a wilderbeast
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              true. girls with hands that big AND sausage fingers shouldnt even be allowed to have vagines.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Looking for a payout.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  I like to call them "shebeasts"
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Fucking nasty!
                    See you later...

Comment

Reminds me of a George Lopez joke.

Comment

that lady got some fucked up nails.

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
                          Fucking nasty!
                          Hey stranger!

Comment

Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                              Gross.
                              Was it you, Ashley? Was it???

Comment

Working...
                              X