Baseball cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball cards

Anyone know of a good place to take cards to sell? I've got a few cards/pictures that I am looking to send to another home but wasn't sure where to take them.....

I'll give you an extremely good deal on a '92 Wade Boggs Upper Deck.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

There used to be a place in Arlington called the Inside Pitch near Arkansas Ln. I have no idea if its still there, that's been 20 years ago.

Comment

Card shop is your best bet if you are just looking to unload it al at once.

Comment

you'll be shocked how little you will get for something you mowed countless lawns and what have you to get as a boy. ive still got all mine. i imagine the cases/sleeves/binders i have them in are worth more than most of the cards. best of luck though!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

We're going through mine as we speak, since we have to drop some weight for the move. I've still got tons of unopened wax and cello packs from the 80's and 90's.

BTW, you won't get dick for anything ungraded these days.

Comment

I have so many old baseball cards. I want to keep them, maybe one day they'll be worth something.
              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

I just dumped 5000 of them to a charity garage sale. Hopefully they can get something for the lot.

Comment

Lol just open my box of cards I had on sunday night. I even priced some on the net. They wasnt not worth shit. Even a few of my 1959 cards, maybe $2 if that. I have about 3000 or more. No telling really. Maybe way more than that. They are just getting taped back up and back to storage. Prolly end up giving them to my kids one day.

Comment

Unless they are older vintage or highend rookies of star players you're best bet is to just try and sell them all together on ebay or craigslist. Especially most cards from the early
                    90's. You can even donate them to hospitals, goodwill, etc.

Comment

There is a card shop in a strip mall across from Six Flags Mall. Like others have said, you probably wn't get much at all unless its a huge name, and graded.

Comment

I will just keep mine for another 50 years. At some point the industry will fold or change so dramatically that these old cards will be nostalgic.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                          Anyone know of a good place to take cards to sell? I've got a few cards/pictures that I am looking to send to another home but wasn't sure where to take them.....
                          Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          We're going through mine as we speak, since we have to drop some weight for the move. I've still got tons of unopened wax and cello packs from the 80's and 90's.

BTW, you won't get dick for anything ungraded these days.
                          Depending on what you have, I might be interested in trading a few bucks for your cards. No joke.
                          2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                          2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
                            Depending on what you have, I might be interested in trading a few bucks for your cards. No joke.
                            I have a cal Ripken jr photo, Barry larkin card, and George Brett card, all autographed. All would need to be authenticated though, trying to see if it's worth my while to do so

Comment

Should have watched CBS This Morning on Sunday.

They did a whole segment on baseball cards. What it use to be like, and what it's like now.

Google it, I am sure CBS has the segment on their website. It was very interesting how it's a bygone now.

Comment

Working...
                              X