Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted View Post
    I wish Gordo could be on air until 7pm
    He will be on the hardline Friday from 3-7 filling in for Corby.

You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by udrandman View Post
      http://youtu.be/RMXtwuYMids

Saw someone put this up on Youtube earlier
      fucking genius!!

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
        fucking genius!!
        x2!!!!

Comment

This sucks. He makes e news the best segment of the day IMO.

Bottom bottom bottom.

Oh you had a read
          Originally posted by Yale
          I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

The only two shows i listen to on the Ticket are Norm and Bad Radio....they actually talk about sports....
            ( i wasn't a fan of the ticket but i listen to all 3 sports radio stations in dallas now)

Are people really bashing Russ Martin but listen to the Ticket?
            Majority of the stuff on The Ticket is just entertainment.
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

The thing I miss most about the Metroplex is the little Ticket. Never take it for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                I listen to mostly music but also russ martin and the ticket. I just find it funny that people bash russ Martin when the ticket isn't much different during the same time period.
                Where is Russ Martin these days anyway?

I've switched to the Ticket and could not stand Russ Martin....105.3 has a few good shows, but the Ticket is pretty good.

With that said, I noted very few similarities between all the years of RM and the Ticket hosts. Probably just getting older, but I get to laughing pretty good on the Ticket and it was a long time since I thought anything was funny on RM. (Late 90s)
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
                  The thing I miss most about the Metroplex is the little Ticket. Never take it for granted.
                  You can stream it using WunderRadio if you have an iphone. And, you can catch the bits and interviews, along with WTDS, E-Brake, etc on www.theunticket.com. Just in case you didn't know about it.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    Where is Russ Martin these days anyway?
                    97.1 afternoon drive.

Russ Martin and the Ticket are NOTHING alike. Russ Martin is a bunch of dead air, giggling like school girls, and inside jokes that nobody but the people on the show get. There is almost never dead air on The Ticket, and all the jokes reference interviews and bits, so if you're a regular listener, you get what they are laughing about. If you don't know the difference, you're probably not very bright.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      You can stream it using WunderRadio if you have an iphone. And, you can catch the bits and interviews, along with WTDS, E-Brake, etc on www.theunticket.com. Just in case
                      you didn't know about it.
                      That's a good point, between the unticket, the ticket podcasts, and the WTDS podcast, I don't listen live that often anymore. Although I would recommend the TuneIn Radio app, it let's you pause, go back, and skip commercials!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        97.1 afternoon drive.

Russ Martin and the Ticket are NOTHING alike. Russ Martin is a bunch of dead air, giggling like school girls, and inside jokes that nobody but the people on the show get. There is almost never dead air on The Ticket, and all the jokes reference interviews and bits, so if you're a regular listener, you get what they are laughing about. If you don't know the difference, you're probably not very bright.
                        I listened to Russ every single day for about a year in 2005. At that time he was a little conceited and had dead air, and had the inside jokes but there was a goofiness(things he did to his boss) and all around good vibes.

Now, he sounds like a bitter old man. He is even more conceited, and seems have trouble playing off of Treys straight man routine. The inside jokes seem even more inside and any goofiness has kind of gone away. He just bitches about everything now. He bitches about woman, the radio industry, peoples stupidity, and generally seems an old grumpy man.

I will say the ticket seems like a much more close knit group of guys. I like when the shows mix up the people. Gordo is going to be on Hardline today and all week someone has filled in for Corby.
                        Last edited by mstng86; 03-30-2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by udrandman View Post
                          That's a good point, between the unticket, the ticket podcasts, and the WTDS podcast, I don't listen live that often anymore. Although I would recommend the TuneIn Radio app, it let's you pause, go back, and skip commercials!
                          That's badass. I'll have to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            I listened to Russ every single day for about a year in 2005. At that time he was a little conceited and had dead air, and had the inside jokes but there was a goofiness(things he did to his boss) and all around good vibes.

Now, he sounds like a bitter old man. He is even more conceited, and seems have trouble playing off of Treys straight man routine. The inside jokes seem even more inside and any goofiness has kind of gone away. He just bitches about everything now. He bitches about woman, the radio industry, peoples stupidity, and generally seems an old grumpy man.

I will say the ticket seems like a much more close knit group of guys. I like when the shows mix up the people. Gordo is going to be on Hardline today and all week someone has filled in for Corby.
                            I am ready for TC and Jake to have their own weekend show, if not have Jake permanently on the hardline. The ticket needs more youth, it's what made it great 10-15 years ago, the edge of youth (except for overcompensating older Corby) is gone for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                            X