Anyone else getting sick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else getting sick?

I woke up with a small cough this morning, no mucous. By lunchtime I started feeling lightheaded and tired. I ate my lunch and felt a little better. By 3:00pm I got worse. Head felt stuffy, every cough made my headache worse and I started feeling warm. By the time I left work at 6 my legs, arms, underside of shouldering blades were very sore. It wasn't until I got home that my body felt like it was on fire and in extremely pain. Usually I don't take any medicine when I get sick but the pain I was feeling was unbearable. I finally took an Advil at 9 and my fever finally broke around 11.

My 4yo nephew is going through the same thing as me. He didn't get it as bad as I did and he was taking care of me; bringing me water, covering me with his blanket. He said it was his turn to take care of me. This is the first time I've ever gotten like this. Usually when I get sick its mostly congestion, cough and mild fever. Anyone ever experienced these symptoms or something similar to it?
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Yeah im sick, sick of seeing you post whore in every fucking forum.

You're probably gonna die, take it easy ...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Cut your arms and legs off.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

You have aids

Comment

right side of my throat has been hurting since Friday and getting worse.. I'm off work on Wednesday and if it still hurts i'm going to the doc.. Its better in the daytime but hurts like hell when im sleeping
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Yeah, me and my family. I am going on 9 days now and STILL coughing yellow shit up.

Comment

yep sick and tired of peoples shit. i dont think their is any cure to this sickness

Comment

^ Everybody that's getting sick probably took flue vaccines.
                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Was sick with the flu two weeks ago and it put me out for a full 8 days. Recovered on tuesday and slept wednesday, and tried work thursday and friday and I was dragging. Weekend I felt fine no cough or anything, even ended up going out. Now I'm back to having my cough and feeling stuffy. Honestly wouldn't mind being the bubble boy for the day. I don't want to be sick again.

The flu hit me hard though. Started as a head ache at 12:30 when I got my crew started, just thought it was me being tired. So I stayed a while with them and went home at 3. Sleep and woke up 3 hours later for work, and felt like trash. I showered, took Tylenol and Omnaris, and went to start my day. As soon as I hit the office, I felt sicker than I have ever felt. Went home, hit the bed woke up a few hours later and suffered till I finally started puking and ended up going to emergency room that night. They said I looked pathetic and stuck a long as Q-tip up my nose to test for flu and sure enough I had it.

I have had no flu vaccine.

Good Luck and hope you feel better, Feeling ill sucks.

Comment

I had that crap for about 6 weeks. It sucks..
                    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

I'm getting sick of this "Trayvon" bullshit.
                      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                        I'm getting sick of this "Trayvon" bullshit.
                        X2.

Comment

Fever came back around 3am. No flu vaccine here. I feel like shit still. My nephew has been coughing all morning and his throat has been hurting. Were going back to bed. This blows.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            Fever came back around 3am. No flu vaccine here. I feel like shit still. My nephew has been coughing all morning and his throat has been hurting. Were going back to bed. This blows.
                            Buick355 nailed it. Definitely full blown AIDS.

Comment

Our 5 year old has it, he's got a Dr appointment this morning, we'll see if he has AIDS I guess.
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                              X