Toe Stress Reaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toe Stress Reaction

Anyone ever have one? The area right above the knuckle on my pinky toe has been sore and I feel discomfort when I put any pressure on it. I have had it for probably two weeks and it comes and goes. A few times it was so bad I couldn't walk on it. Has anyone had any experience with these? I read a few sites that mentioned you shouldn't walk on it for at least a week. Is it that serious or will it heal up over time?

Weird thing is I have no idea what caused it. I never hit it, stubbed my toe, stepped the wrong way, or anything. It just popped up one day...
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Cut it off. Problem solved.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Cut it off. Problem solved.
      If I did that I would still have pain because if you read you would have read that it isn't the toe itself, but the knuckle.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        If I did that I would still have pain because if you read you would have read that it isn't the toe itself, but the knuckle.
        Cut at the ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Cut at the ankle.
          Cut at the knee.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Could be several things. Bone spur, pinched nerve, fracture, etc. you need to get that shit looked at.

Comment

Get a hover-round!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
              X