Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you take a hot chick that's never been in the USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you already know we're going to ask for pics and vidz so get your camera ready!

Comment

• Originally posted by Memo View Post
      Lol... She's still in town. I'll let yall know the details later. Get your popcorn ready. lol...
      dont marry her fool!

Comment

• Wharz b00biez??
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Has her Visa not expired yet?

Comment

• man this thread is a major let down....this is an epic FAIL. all this time and not one pic or one story.
            sigpic

Comment

• must not be a closer....

<-----not a closer either

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                My popcorn is rotten now...
                This. It's changing color even.

Comment

• Just like t.o. always "get yo popcorn ready" and never a show

Comment

• Someone bring the ban hammer...stat!

Comment

• Memo has always been cool, but you're right, no pis or a story real soon and I might just BAN that puto!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Memo has always been cool, but you're right, no pis or a story real soon and I might just BAN that puto!
                        I think you should get to banning.

No story yet, did he marry her?
                        Last edited by 01-GATOR; 04-22-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                          I think you should get to banning.

No story yet, did he merry her?
                          Yup, I am sure she is really happy.

Comment

• So she's finally back in Mexico. The one week vacation turned into three weeks. We had a blast but now I'm broke. I took her to Reunion Tower, A Mavericks game, a few nice bars and clubs, to the Ft. Worth Stock Yards, and a bunch of other places.

We had a bunch of home cooked meals. She helped clean my house while I was at work. We went down south to S. Padre Island during Easter weekend and chilled at the beach for 3 days.

There was all sorts of sightseeing and stuff. I got my girlfriends to take her shopping to the Galleria, the outlets, Stonebriar, and Grapevine Mills.

A little bit of swimming and overall a bad ass time.

Here's a pic for you guys. And, that's all you're getting.

Now here's a question for all you MARRIED guys. How do you do it? I felt like I went from one extreme to another one. I was single doing what I wanted whenever I wanted with whoever I wanted.

Then when she was here it was waking up next to her, going to sleep next to her and doing everything together all the time. I kind of felt suffocated. I know it's just because she was on vacation but it was definitely different. I'm sure it would be different if she lived here and had a job and stuff.

Comment

• The old saying holds true, you're gonna pay for pussy one way or the other. Hookers are cheaper in the long run.

Comment

• Eh, it's a blessing in disguise. If she'd only stayed a week, you'd be in love and would have been planning your wedding. Once you had her you'd feel smothered......now, just hope you didn't knock her up.

Comment

Working...
                                X