pretty red flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Notice how since the discovery Forrest hasn't posted a thing.
    He's quietly smiling in a corner
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Comment

Slice the skins of the bulbs and see if they weep a resin after a day or two. That resin will harden and you scrape it off. That is the opiate. We used to find that stuff and weed growing all over our bases growing wild.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Slice the skins of the bulbs and see if they weep a resin after a day or two. That resin will harden and you scrape it off. That is the opiate. We used to find that stuff and weed growing all over our bases growing wild.
        And Keith just happens to know how to harvest Opium
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

that is why Karzai asked me to leave Afghanistan. I was taking from his brother's business. I am out of the opium trade.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

that is why Karzai asked me to leave Afghanistan. I was taking from his brother's business. I am out of the opium trade.
            Finally admitted it.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Forrest is takin a nap, and when he wakes up, he's gonna eat some muffins.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I've kinda been around poppies before... my great aunt used to have a few pretty red flowers up in Colorado.

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

and no scrapey scrape/smokey smoke here... just thought it was cool that I've got on-site opium in an emergency
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                  X