X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      You'd be surprised at how many cops actually just love making a living off serving the public's best interest vs. the ones on a power trip.
      I don't doubt it. Like I said the negative far outweighs the positive. I know a few that protect and serve, not serve a ticket and protect revenue.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

LOL... fucking Forrest!

Comment

It's strange... as soon as I started treating officers like people doing a thankless job the number of holier than thou assholes I got pulled over by decreased big time...

In fact, ever since my paradigm shift about a decade ago, I have only met "pretty cool" ones.

And out of the ~40 or so times of being pulled over in that decade, I've only been cited like 7-8 times.

I guess I'm just lucky

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Eh, I'm not disrespectful to them whenever I have gotten stopped. Just don't like their holier than thou mentality. I've been pulled over by a small few that have been pretty cool. It's the majority of the ones that are assholes that I have issues with. They far outweigh the ones who actually know the difference between making revenue and actually doing their job.
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
          X