Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've had this galaxy note for two Weeks now....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
    It's honestly NOT that large. I can sit in the car with it in my front pocket without issue...till I have pull it out for a call!

As I get older, looking at that f'n small screen on the iphone 4 was driving me nuts. I mostly use it while traveling and trying to read an email, get directions to someplace (I travel 90% of the time for work) and just generally getting pissed about "fat fingering" buttons or links I had enough and wanted something larger. I considered the galaxy II S which sort of dwarfs the iPhone, but I wanted something even larger. The fact I can actually use some of my work applications on the Note that would not show properly on the iPhone sold me. You can even get a version of firefox on the note and so far I have found even better versions of the apps I was using on my iphone and have yet to pay for an app on the Note.
    Heres a trick for you:

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      Heres a trick for you:

Yeah, that takes too long and is NOT necessary on a larger device. The iphone now reminds me of the screen on my old nano or a 3rd rate copy with a tiny screen.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
        Yeah, that takes too long and is NOT necessary on a larger device. The iphone now reminds me of the screen on my old nano or a 3rd rate copy with a tiny screen.
        You must have some serious arthritis if spreading your fingers apart over a 1.2 second span takes a long time.
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

My iPhone4 is on the way out, and in a recent trip to Asia - I saw these Galaxy Notes all over the place. I am thinking really hard about making the switch (atleast until the new iPhone comes out) and wondering how easy is it to move over? Obviously flash is a big bonus and being linked to google (gmail, etc). What else is so great?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            You must have some serious arthritis if spreading your fingers apart over a 1.2 second span takes a long time.
            But, that takes 2 hands. Isn't that what guys were complaining about?

But seriously, I had the skyrocket for 3 weeks (It's also larger than the iphone) and I still got tired of the pinch and zoom routine. On my note, I can read my emails or browse the web with one hand and I rarely have to adjust the screen size. That leaves my other hand free for other things.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              But, that takes 2 hands. Isn't that what guys were complaining about?

But seriously, I had the skyrocket for 3 weeks (It's also larger than the iphone) and I still got tired of the pinch and zoom routine. On my note, I can read my emails or browse the web with one hand and I rarely have to adjust the screen size. That leaves my other hand free for other things.
              this. The little screen on the iPhone now makes my eyes hurt. You honestly don't realize how small the iphone is until you start looking at the S II or the note. The iPhone screen is TINY. I would waste SO much time zooming and panning on the iphone where on the Note, it is ready to go. I mostly use the GPS for my travels (I cover an area from El Paso to Miami) and the map program and finding stuff is 90% of my use.

I too was skeptical of the size of the phone but after having it for 3 weeks now, I can't believe I ever bought into the smaller is better BS.

Comment

Sounds like some people need reading glasses!

<-- has reading glasses

Comment

TheCollective is proud to present to you SolarisPrime Discontinued Base on the SystemDump I preformed of UCLA1 from my device just after time of purchuse. Developed By Dman and myself, Flappjaxx Going to do a real simple OP for now. What's...

Sent from my iPhail eleventybillion

Comment

Lyn got one of these yesterday, so far it is pretty cool, and I don't have to wear my reading glasses to read shit on it!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                      Lyn got one of these yesterday, so far it is pretty cool, and I don't have to wear my reading glasses to read shit on it!
                      If you wanna rid it of ads, get rid of the bloatware... I can help.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        If you wanna rid it of ads, get rid of the bloatware... I can help.
                        If it were mine, I'd hit ya up for some cool shit to do to it, but Lyn uses it for like 3 things. Calls, texts, and checking email. Oh, facebook too, LOL.

Comment

10-4!

Comment

Hmmm We may switch phones. Need to go back to AT&T and switch sim cards. I havs the iphone 4s and it has a tiny sim card. She isnt liking the size after all.

Posted from a trick Galaxy Note

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                              Hmmm We may switch phones. Need to go back to AT&T and switch sim cards. I havs the iphone 4s and it has a tiny sim card. She isnt liking the size after all.

Posted from a trick Galaxy Note
                              They make a sim adapter.

Comment

Working...
                              X