Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When You And Her/Him Have A Different Kissing Style...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When You And Her/Him Have A Different Kissing Style...

so, when you move in for that first kiss and the other person has a COMPLETELY different style, what is the proper protocol? do you conform? do they conform? is it a mutual conforming?

i have ran into this recently after years of being with the same person and i am curious to hear some answers...

Its supposed to both fall in sync. If it doesn't one of yall are doing something wrong and should probably stick with grandma kisses.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I had this one night stand who wanted to swallow my entire face basically. Not sure what the fuck that was about.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Just use my lips to play with her lips is always my style. Not trying to do all that tounge shit anyways. I mean its ok just touching & playing with each others tounge. But none of that shit with it going down my throat.

The worst chicks to kiss are the ones who

A. Kiss like a fish
        B. Stick her tounge down my throat to taste what I ate for lunch
        C. Kiss to lightly
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          I had this one night stand who wanted to swallow my entire face basically. Not sure what the fuck that was about.
          Did you whip out your cock and tell her wrong body part?
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyMCev View Post
            so, when you move in for that first kiss and the other person has a COMPLETELY different style, what is the proper protocol? do you conform? do they conform? is it a mutual conforming?

i have ran into this recently after years of being with the same person and i am curious to hear some answers...
            I'm not a sloppy wet tongue bathing kisser, but my ex-husband was. When we first started dating, I pulled away, put his face gently between my hands and kissed him the way I like to be kissed. He got the hint that I liked keeping my makeup on my face and conformed.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              Did you whip out your cock and tell her wrong body part?
              Her? jk!!!11

But I'm not sure if I would use the term "whip it out." That seems to imply some amount of length. Maybe just "let it out."

Comment

I have always paced myself. The first one is usually always slow with a brief pause at the end to see how they react, then the next is a bit quicker and eventually you both have a pace/rhythm going. Has always worked for me and neither of us ever experienced a wtf is going on reaction.

Comment

Her? jk!!!11

But I'm not sure if I would use the term "whip it out." That seems to imply some amount of length. Maybe just "let it out."
                  So what you're saying is, you didn't close?

Comment

So what you're saying is, you didn't close?
                    Wouldn't have called it a one night stand if I didn't. lol

Comment

Wouldn't have called it a one night stand if I didn't. lol
                      Dunno. Just a moment ago you were questioning who you were slobbering over... lol

Comment

Dunno. Just a moment ago you were questioning who you were slobbering over... lol
                        Well you know, when I drink, I tend to go hard.

Comment

If the said person wants to slobber all over me like a St. Bernard I will pull back as if I am changing positions and attempt taking the lead.

Comment

I kiss with my penis. That's my style

Comment

Skip straight to the fingerblasting.

Comment

Working...
                              X