No announcement yet.

Vegas Reception Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got married at Mandalay Bay at the chapel there. Then we had a big 2 bedroom suite at the top of the hotel for the reception. We had just simple cake/champagne etc. in the living room of the suite- it was plenty big for the 35 or more we had there. It had amazing views all the way down the strip with ceiling to floor windows. It was nice. 10 years ago this sunday!

Comment

Happy Anniversary, Michelle!

We got married at The Little White Chapel and a mini reception at The Bellagio (where we were staying) put on by the leader of the business conference Chili was at. Followed by consummation in a limo driving down the strip. Engaged <24 hours-awesome.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Congrats man! I got married in Vegas last summer and it was the best decision we made. Things started getting out of hand and with all the planning here so we just said screw it and did it out there...just the two of us

Comment

Thanks!

Leah- I believe that's where we're getting married at too!
          Michelle- I was thinking exactly that, we're getting a big suite for the night anyways, so why not just have the reception up there in our room? Great idea

Comment

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
            Thanks!

Leah- I believe that's where we're getting married at too!
            Michelle- I was thinking exactly that, we're getting a big suite for the night anyways, so why not just have the reception up there in our room? Great idea
            Hey, I gave you that idea 4 months ago! lol

Originally posted by GTChick01 View Post
            We rented a suite at Planet Hollywood, had food catered and hired a bartender. It was casual, intimate and everyone had a great time.

Comment

Just got back from Vegas. We stayed at the Vdara. Supposedly they hold wedding receptions there.

Comment

Working...
              X