Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forbes View Post
    ur gonna have to get a tune..

Who would be the best shop to tune it and around how much $$ is a tune on these trucks?
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
      Who would be the best shop to tune it and around how much $$ is a tune on these trucks?
      i used blackbear performance out of washington on a tune day when he flew in on a group deal. it costs 600 but mine was dyno and street tune. i am pretty sure the sponser on here prostreet or whatever can do it

i think it is true street that is on here
      Last edited by forbes; 03-23-2012, 11:30 AM. Reason: found name of vendor
      first class white trash

Comment

The speed limiter is set at 98 mph.

Livernois Motorsports. They have engine and transmission work on their tunes. $599, at least for the EB. I haven't checked the price for the other motors so I don't know if it's the same or not. They saw nice numbers with the EB.....

Comment

Won't a tune void the warranty ?
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
            Dont know will it?
            I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Wow!! thats it?
              My 4 banger daily goes faster than your big boy truck. You jelly?

A tune wont technically void your warranty, but it does give Ford the ability to deny warranty work on your engine.

Comment

Dont know will it?
                Pretty sure it will.
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Do you own a black fx2 supercrew?

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                    Do you own a black fx2 supercrew?
                    No its a Silver crew cab F150, damn I guess I'll just have to tune my Tahoe to go to Mexico.

Comment

95 Really???? So my old ass 02 F250 with the 7.3 will out run a new eco boost? I mean after the six miles or so it takes to catch back up to it that is.
                      Last edited by kingjason; 03-23-2012, 03:32 PM.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

No its a Silver crew cab F150, damn I guess I'll just have to tune my Tahoe to go to Mexico.
                        You'll be less likely to get jacked in mexico if you're in a piece of chevy anyways... lol
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                          Meh. Half true. Most the guys that work for the stealership don't know how to work the scan tools. They wouldn't know unless you told them it was done.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                            You'll be less likely to get jacked in mexico if you're in a piece of chevy anyways... lol

LOL!! yea and my Tahoe is pretty quick too I just want to tune it just in case I need to speed away from danger.

Comment

Working...
                            X