Wing Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing Sauce

I've been watching too much Man vs. Food so I messed around and came up with this wing sauce. I call it 'Butt Flow' Wing Sauce because it gives you diarrhea, lol. If you say it fast it sounds like 'Buffalo'. It is fairly excruciating but tasty. Take a couple of Imodium with this.

• 4-6 lbs wings, winglets and drumettes separated
    • ½ cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
    • 1/3 cup butter
    • 1/3 cup honey
    • ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
    • ½ tsp garlic powder
    • 1 tsp black pepper
    • 2 Tbsp ghost chili powder
    • 2 Tbsp habanero powder
    • 2 Tbsp cayenne powder
    • 1 tsp habanero extract concentrate sauce

I do the wings on the grill on medium heat. You may have to adjust the amount of honey and Worcestershire to your tastes.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

After the last two nights I have had, I am not even eating anything more than a cracker and Pepto. No fucking way I want some wing sauce to induce that bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
      After the last two nights I have had, I am not even eating anything more than a cracker and Pepto. No fucking way I want some wing sauce to induce that bullshit.
      So you got the mud butts too?

Comment

When I eat crazy hot stuff or do challenges at restaurants I really do take 2 Imodium afterwards and it takes care of it.

Comment

I had about 10 wings with something called Stupid Sauce. It was awesome, like a depth charge of spice that hit about 3-4 seconds afterwards. Was kinda citrus/tangy to start and then BAM - your brain just turned into a raisin. Wish I could find out where she got it, I need to make some more.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            So you got the mud butts too?
            Dude not to be too descriptive but totally fucked up spending half the night asleep in the freezing ass bathroom. It's worse when mud butt turns to the Red River FML!

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
              Dude not to be too descriptive but totally fucked up spending half the night asleep in the freezing ass bathroom. It's worse when mud butt turns to the Red River FML!
              haha, my whole family is down. The baby is puking, the wife keeps saying she needs to puke, and me, I am just spending my days on the toilet.

The pediatrician said it would last 5-10 days for the baby, and a day for us adults.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                haha, my whole family is down. The baby is puking, the wife keeps saying she needs to puke, and me, I am just spending my days on the toilet.

The pediatrician said it would last 5-10 days for the baby, and a day for us adults.
                Damn bro.. poor baby. I am on day two. What's messed up is I am fine during the day once I get busy and working. Feel fine when I lay down but then the midnight curse hits and I am running to bathroom. Enough to make this grown man cry Maybe I will just not go to sleep for a while lol.

Comment

i think i just shit my pant when i just tried to clear my throat.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                    You say that like it's not normal...
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                      oops a hershey squirt
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

WTF is wrong with you, OP? Stop eating shit like that.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          WTF is wrong with you, OP? Stop eating shit like that.
                          It is a rush to eat stuff like that. Releases endorphins. What do you want? I said I take Imodium so I don't poop myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                            It is a rush to eat stuff like that. Releases endorphins. What do you want? I said I take Imodium so I don't poop myself.
                            Actually, I'm pretty amused you have to take imodium for that. Carry on.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              Actually, I'm pretty amused you have to take imodium for that. Carry on.
                              It's either that or a torrent of hot lava shits and wiping until your asshole is shredded.

Comment

Working...
                              X