Plano Folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

We have done several loans for them, they are as nice as could be. That's a really nice neighborhood too, hopefully the city can clean it up quickly.

Comment

that isn't sewage you smell, we call that east plano
        Last edited by forbes; 03-23-2012, 11:37 AM.
        first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          Yes and I demand road head. Brent says you're the best.

I don't know about best, but I'd rate him in the top five.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I don't know about best, but I'd rate him in the top five.
            at least he knows what a man likes lmfao
            first class white trash

Comment

Fuck you queers!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

LMAO, this is why you have to read every thread in the back porch. The topic is Plano folks, but the discussion is about Henry blowing cawks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Fuck you queers!

Okay okay, don't get all pissy. Top four.

Comment

Speaking of neighborhoods that smell like shit, there is this multi-jillion dollar master planned shopping, neighborhood, town center, blah-blah community being built on 157 between Green Oaks and Trinity Blvd. directly across from the dump. I'm baffled at the masterminds who actually sold and signed off a such a huge twenty something year project that will always be downwind of the smell of rotting garbage. Who in their right mind would want anything to do with that place?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      LMAO, this is why you have to read every thread in the back porch. The topic is Plano folks, but the discussion is about Henry blowing cawks.
                      I knew he was gay.

J/K Henry.
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I've been wondering that myself Jimmy. It's like all those 300k homes across the street from from the sewage treatment plant. No way in fuck I would live over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          Speaking of neighborhoods that smell like shit, there is this multi-jillion dollar master planned shopping, neighborhood, town center, blah-blah community being built on 157 between Green Oaks and Trinity Blvd. directly across from the dump. I'm baffled at the masterminds who actually sold and signed off a such a huge twenty something year project that will always be downwind of the smell of rotting garbage. Who in their right mind would want anything to do with that place?
                          There's houses like that over in Carrollton too. Hell, there's an apartment complex not 100 yards from Mt. Trashiton. I'm not sure what they want for rent in those places, but you'd be fucking crazy to pay anymore than half price.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            There's houses like that over in Carrollton too. Hell, there's an apartment complex not 100 yards from Mt. Trashiton. I'm not sure what they want for rent in those places, but you'd be fucking crazy to pay anymore than half price.
                            ELVIS says fuck you, he likes living by the dump!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              ELVIS says fuck you, he likes living by the dump!
                              lol He's told me that they actually used to live in a subdivision that was downwind from the dump and that they had to move shortly after moving in.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X