god damn i hate putting animals down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god damn i hate putting animals down.

My wifes first horse had to be put down today. If I was rich I would have saved it. The horse cut its hoof in half. Cut a bunch of tendons and blood vessels going to the hoof.

Ive never had to put down a healthy animal. It wasn't even mine and I'm still sad.

Sorry to hear that. I've only put down a hurt dog, but even that was tough.

Comment

Damn man... this relates to my fucking week. My Catahoula stepped on something sharp in the back yard the other day tore a tendon, ripped some muscles and punctured an artery... if I didnt go outside to check on her like I normally do she would have bled out and died... she is now in her crate wearing the cone of shame for the next 10 days all stitched up after surgery.

My condolences.

EDIT: The interior of my Jeep after dropping her off at the emergency clinic only 3 minutes from my house.

Blood WW(?)
      Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
      Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Sorry to hear bro.

Comment

Damn, that sucks man. I'm not looking forward to doing the same thing to my dog in the next few months. Unfortunately age has finally started to catch up with him..

Comment

Such a Beautiful Animal! Sorry for you loss
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I just hope the other horse doesn't get depressed. We got them as a pair. Might have to buy a goat.

Comment

I worked in an animal hospital for 5 years....that was the worst part of the job, and the part you never forget.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                X