Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lavon back to full pool!!! (water restrictions?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavon back to full pool!!! (water restrictions?)

With lavon climbing above full pool, does anyone know at what point we will drop out of stage 3 restrictions?

they probably won't. I am sure they are thinking the summer is going to be hard on it again.

Comment

with increased demand over the last 10 years and no new reservoirs chances are water restrictions are here to stay.

Comment

I remember when you could walk across lavon

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          With lavon climbing above full pool, does anyone know at what point we will drop out of stage 3 restrictions?
          Please don't tell me you live here in Allen...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Please don't tell me you live here in Allen...
            Lavon supplies alot more than you think.

It is also Forneys source of water in Kaufman County

Comment

Today is watering day for 75013, though I wont be running mine, we've had plenty of rain. Yesterday Lavon was 96% full. I'm sure after todays rain and drainage it should be full, I doubt that they take away all the water restrictions, maybe drop it to Stage2...
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Fuck it. I am up rootin my grass and putting down colored gravel just like in Nevada.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  Fuck it. I am up rootin my grass and putting down colored gravel just like in Nevada.
                  How much for the grass?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Today is watering day for 75013, though I wont be running mine, we've had plenty of rain. Yesterday Lavon was 96% full. I'm sure after todays rain and drainage it should be full, I doubt that they take away all the water restrictions, maybe drop it to Stage2...
                    Lavon is already above full pool...

And yes I am an Allen homeowner for just over 2 years now...lol

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Lavon supplies alot more than you think.

It is also Forneys source of water in Kaufman County
                      Yes I know, they supply to water to a number of citys in the area, I was on the website yesterday. I also saw where they are starting on a new lake near Bonham, called Lake Bois'D Arc.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        How much for the grass?
                        Considering it is 85% weeds right now and I haven't fertilized I would say bout tree fiddy.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

According to one of the LEO's out here in Sachse, regardless of how much rain we get, we will NOT go back to stage 2 this year. This may keep us from going to stage 4 though.

Also, you can be fined up to 6k for water violations.
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                          11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            I'm right there with you. Everytime I look at the yard I get a headache thinking about how much money I'm going to have to spend to get the yard looking good again. /sigh.

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                            According to one of the LEO's out here in Sachse, regardless of how much rain we get, we will NOT go back to stage 2 this year. This may keep us from going to stage 4 though.

Also, you can be fined up to 6k for water violations.
                            Well, then those SOB's need to be fined themselves. Every night just about on my way home 78 there is water in the road from those assholes running the damn sprinklers on the medians fuckin up my clean cars! It never fails, I saw them running when it was raining out too.

Comment

Well according to the PD that sounds like 6k worth of fines. 2k for wrong day, 2k for wrong time of day and 2k for runoff. That's exactly how it was explained to me, verbatim.
                              Vortex rear stand $75
                              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                              11 4 door
                              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                              X