2013 GT500 Pricing Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I know one of those morons and then I drug his ass up the 75 service road in my old ass Cobra. He was not pleased, lol!
    75 in Mexico, right Henry? Right?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      I'll say it won't run 200.
      You're right. Its already hit 204 in testing.
      "Racing is life.....everything else is just waiting" - Steve McQueen

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I'm more concerned with what the dealer mark up is rather than what Ford priced it at. I bet the first ones go for over $70K.

How would you guys like to be one of those fuckin morons who paid out the ass for the 2007 car?
        Those twats at Bankston Ford in Fort Worth were PROUD they were "turning down offers of $100,000" on a 2007 GT500 they had sitting up there sometime in late 2007. It "stickered" for 75,000.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
          Those twats at Bankston Ford in Fort Worth were PROUD they were "turning down offers of $100,000" on a 2007 GT500 they had sitting up there sometime in late 2007. It "stickered" for 75,000.
          I don't expect much more than that from the douchebags they have working at most of those places.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by CYAZ06 View Post
            Nice! Hmmm I should look at one of these after I graduate instead of dumping money into the termi...
            2003 Oxford White Cobra
            Fully Built with a funny idle
            2003 Sonic Blue Ranger
            Stock- Daily

Comment

Originally posted by CYAZ06 View Post
              And pigs fly
              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                i went to grand prairie ford, back in '08 ish (there to drop someone off to pick up their truck), and they had a gt500 kr or something, on the showroom floor, that they wanted some outrageous figure for...i think it was 125k! lol

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                  i went to grand prairie ford, back in '08 ish (there to drop someone off to pick up their truck), and they had a gt500 kr or something, on the showroom floor, that they wanted some outrageous figure for...i think it was 125k! lol
                  Those things still go for $50-60k. Insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                    And pigs fly
                    They do now....

Think about it.....Motor Trend, Road and Track, Car and Driver and every other publication out there will test it. No way Ford makes that claim with out validity.

Facts:

3.31:1 Gears
                    62 mph in 1st gear
                    204 mph in 5th gear
                    0-60 in 3.7 sec
                    No gas guzzler tax (15c and 23h mpg)
                    Least Expensive 200 MPH+ car on the planet

Nuff said
                    Last edited by CYAZ06; 03-23-2012, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Looks pretty sweet, but I'd still take a Boss over it. Maybe if you toned down the color and de-badged it, I'd like it better. Wheels are tits though.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Can't believe that thing still doesn't have an independent rear end.
                      x10

It appears the solid axle is performing well, but they should still develop an IRS option for one of the platforms.

Comment

If you want IRS wait for a couple of years... I would bet money the redesign will have an IRS

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                          If you want IRS wait for a couple of years... I would bet money the redesign will have an IRS
                          I talked to a big time Ford engineer ( perhaps head of chassis) one day in person, while working on a seriously problem Mustang....

He basically told me IRS is coming for the next major re-design. The front end will have two ball joints per side (kinda like Fusions).......

He looked at me very funny, when I asked if it was going to have tire hop also.......
                          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Originally posted by SC457A View Post
                            I talked to a big time Ford engineer ( perhaps head of chassis) one day in person, while working on a seriously problem Mustang....

He basically told me IRS is coming for the next major re-design. The front end will have two ball joints per side (kinda like Fusions).......

He looked at me very funny, when I asked if it was going to have tire hop also.......
                            Sweet......Double A Arm Front end.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              Looks pretty sweet, but I'd still take a Boss over it. Maybe if you toned down the color and de-badged it, I'd like it better. Wheels are tits though.

x10

It appears the solid axle is performing well, but they should still develop an IRS option for one of the platforms.
                              Agreed....Boss is the best car Ford makes.

Comment

Working...
                              X