Newbs that must show teh bewbs.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbs that must show teh bewbs.....

I was browsing through the latest new guy thread looking for the terts and seeing everyone relentlessly requesting the pics when it hit me that most of the regs here have probably never posted the tits themselves. I think it's time that EVERYONE puts up or shuts up on those pics. Everyone here knows that they go into those threads looking for it so it's only fair that everyone here has to do the same. I have posted them before even when I was not a newb. I am out of town and posting this from my phone right now but when I get home tomorrow I will post them up again to contribute.

Post tits or stfu

Comment

I've been here nearly a decade, since before that dumb shit started in like 2006 or 2007. I'm not posting SHIT!

And there used to be a LOT more women on here before that garbage started. You a-holes are running off potential new Village Bikes!

Comment

I posted EPIC tits and I served my time... but I came back! Much to the dismay of some [all] users.
        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I've been here nearly a decade, since before that dumb shit started in like 2006 or 2007. I'm not posting SHIT!

And there used to be a LOT more women on here before that garbage started. You a-holes are running off potential new Village Bikes!
          Lets face it though, if that stopped (which is only successful like .001 of the time) something or somebody else would run them off.

A portion of the board would have to go to sensitivity training to maintain a decent female group.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

No tits here!

But got a great Chubby girl thread!
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Calling people out without posting some yourself = super fail.

Comment

shouldn't this be in the NSFW thread

Comment

My ex is posted in the NSFW section, so go fuck yourself.

Comment

Sausage party???
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I kind of miss the village bikes. They were always a fascinating hobby of mine.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Been here way to long for that part, but if you to see any I've posted a lot in several NSFW threads so anyone can enjoy those anytime

Comment

Some of the best drama this board has ever seen was during the Village Bike Peak of 2003-2005. Relationships ruined, marriages destroyed, and all of it played out in public for the world to see!

Comment

Some of the best drama this board has ever seen was during the Village Bike Peak of 2003-2005. Relationships ruined, marriages destroyed, and all of it played out in public for the world to see!
                            I don't think any of them were really "relationships" to begin with.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I don't think any of them were really "relationships" to begin with.

There was a lot of fog in those days. We'll probably never know the half of what was going on behind all the scenes.

Comment

Working...
                              X