Big thanks and Props to MikeC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks and Props to MikeC

I know this is prolly wrong place, but people need to know who to call for honest, prompt, and beyond reasonable roofing work. I had some damage from the winds and storms. I PM'd him monday, and called and got same day response Tues. and he even came out the same day to attempt to fix. My shingles had been discontinued so he went out of his way to find the absolute closest match. Returned the next morning as promised and did a awesome job getting the spots on my house and garage/shop fixed. Plus he is a very personable man.
    Again Mike is a stand up honest guy that is reasonable, professional and punctual. I highly recommend him for any ones roofing needs. He has my business from now on. And I doubt anyone else can beat his prices.
    Thanks for the work Mike.

Glad to hear!
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Good to hear about a good honest person. Seems like you don't hear of this often now a days. Also, Mike, if you want to drive to Va Beach you can give me a quote for my roof lol.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Thanks G, glad to help out. And really good to finally put a face to the old school name...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Mike is a real good dude, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Mike is a real good dude, for sure.
            x2

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
              x2
              x3

Comment