• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    pics ?
    I'll see what I can do...

Comment

I would love to have two extra roommates. The fact of my mortgage being paid and I get to pocket money at the end of the month gives me chills!
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        I would love to have two extra roommates. The fact of my mortgage being paid and I get to pocket money at the end of the month gives me chills!
        That happened to me twice, the first time for 7 months, second for 4 months. It was the shit!

Comment

[QUOTE=347Mike;633522]I still have a spare bedroom...QUOTE]

I own my home and don't need the income, mostly just someone to b.s. with and save some extra $$.

Comment

Originally posted by Somewhere in Time View Post

I own my home and don't need the income, mostly just someone to b.s. with and save some extra $$.
            I own my home too, you think I am trying to rent out someone elses property? lol

By the way, you contradicted yourself in your post... lol
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Finding roommates on here isn't so bad. I found one on here, while he's crazy, it's not the kind of crazy I'd worry about. We aren't living together anymore, but should the need arise I'd have no problems with it. You just have to be a decent judge of character and make sure theyve got the income to pay their bills with.

Comment

Sounds like you don't need a roommate... you need a live in bang maid!

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                  Sounds like you don't need a roommate... you need a live in bang maid!
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
                    I'll see what I can do...
                    Don't see, just fucking do it!!!!!11!!!
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

what about papapecker??

Comment

craigslist

lol!
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

You can tell who is worth spending time on and who's not.
                          This is where you're wrong. You can get lucky or get screwed, but you can't always tell until something happens.

I found a roommate online years ago who seemed completely normal. A week later I was talking to the cops and changing my locks. Dude was completely psycho, stalking chicks I'd introduced him to and threatening them and their children. Funny enough, he surfaced on Canada shortly after that until I figured out who he was and outed him. Dude ended up moving in with someone else who I knew through a friend. I tried to warn that guy, but he didn't listen. Not long after, he came home to an almost empty house. Pyscho dude had robbed him for all his shit!

The key here is you may never know who is crazy and who isn't until you've known them closely for a while, or at least know someone closely who will vouch for them. And heck, even then...

That said, I still ended up getting another roommate online, and he turned out to be really cool and dependable. Sometimes you get lucky.

Comment

I own my home too, you think I am trying to rent out someone elses property? lol

By the way, you contradicted yourself in your post... lol
                            Really?? LOL Is it not possible to save extra money when you already have some? More cash is always a plus!

Comment

Working...
                            X