Don't kick cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    It's not like he field goal kicked the suspect in the face and then high fived his buddy like this one:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

PICO RIVERA - A high-speed police pursuit shown on live television Wednesday ended with an El Monte police officer kicking a prone and surrendering suspect in the head.

News helicopters filmed and followed the nearly half-hour long chase from El Monte through several neighborhoods in the East San Gabriel Valley. The car pursuit climaxed with a collision on Whittier Boulevard in Pico Rivera.
    HOLY CRAP! That dudes entire head compresses down onto his spine after getting drop kicked with the toe of that jack boot! That had some force on it!
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

It's not like he field goal kicked the suspect in the face and then high fived his buddy like this one:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

PICO RIVERA - A high-speed police pursuit shown on live television Wednesday ended with an El Monte police officer kicking a prone and surrendering suspect in the head.

News helicopters filmed and followed the nearly half-hour long chase from El Monte through several neighborhoods in the East San Gabriel Valley. The car pursuit climaxed with a collision on Whittier Boulevard in Pico Rivera.
      DAYUM. Reminds me of this:

Comment

surely someone will say that kick was within procedure and we don't know both sides of the story
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2mLS...eature=related
          lmfao!!! it would have been funnier if his hat flew off after the kick!

but seriously though, fuck that motherfucker. he was hauling ass IN THE WRONG FUCKING DIRECTION AND CRASHED INTO ANOTHER CAR... what would you guys do? give him a slap on the hand?
          Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          The only lesson i can see if that we are turning into an insanely self-entitled pussy of a nation.

That was a common sense kick to the head, not a felony assault.
          pretty much!

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            but seriously though, fuck that motherfucker. he was hauling ass IN THE WRONG FUCKING DIRECTION AND CRASHED INTO ANOTHER CAR... what would you guys do? give him a slap on the hand?
            Cuff him and let the judge determine his punishment?

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              Cuff him and let the judge determine his punishment?
              why waste all that time and money? just let this guy deal out the punishment, i'm sure he won't mind

Comment

but seriously though, fuck that motherfucker. he was hauling ass IN THE WRONG FUCKING DIRECTION AND CRASHED INTO ANOTHER CAR... what would you guys do? give him a slap on the hand?pretty much!
                If i had a bike, i'd cruise and buy you a couple drinks.
                sigpic

Comment

but seriously though, fuck that motherfucker. he was hauling ass IN THE WRONG FUCKING DIRECTION AND CRASHED INTO ANOTHER CAR... what would you guys do? give him a slap on the hand?pretty much!
                  Arrest him and let him be tried by a jury of his peers.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

surely someone will say that kick was within procedure and we don't know both sides of the story
                    Distraction strike. Perfectly legal. You just never know when after a suspect is lying face down, spread eagle on the ground how they can pull a ninja double back flip, kicking the officer's drawn gun in the air, catching the gun, frisking the officer for a backup weapon and shooting the entire police force who were chasing him before he hits the ground. I mean all the police officer is doing is making sure he gets through his shift alive and goes home and the end of the day.

Comment

Working...
                    X